+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join? CD6 here ttc number 2. Not actively trying as im looking to change jobs but if it happens I will be super happy. Only dtd if and when I have the energy after working 2 jobs and looking after 9 month old DS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome to all of the new people joining! Hope the new year brings us all some luck on our TTC journey!
    How is everyone going? Not doing an OPK's or anything so just judging on CM and how I feel I think I'm about 1dpo. We've done the deed a few times so hopefully it's enough. Not paying too much attention this month as I just want to enjoy my Xmas with my little boy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dream girl For This Useful Post:

poida84  (23-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post
    Welcome to all of the new people joining! Hope the new year brings us all some luck on our TTC journey!
    How is everyone going? Not doing an OPK's or anything so just judging on CM and how I feel I think I'm about 1dpo. We've done the deed a few times so hopefully it's enough. Not paying too much attention this month as I just want to enjoy my Xmas with my little boy.
    I have never used OPK's before but thinking of using my maybe baby. Not sure on ttc as im wanting to change jobs and not sure they woukd want to hire a pregnant lady

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bub077 I don't seem to be on your list. Could you please add me 25th Jan? TIA

6. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (27-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello! Please put me down for testing on 15th January. That is such a special day for us too. A little more about me if you're interested...

Joining this thread as we are about to start TTC#2. I'm CD6. I had a BFP 2 years ago in the January 2013 testing thread after joining in December when we started TTC#1 so this brings back some sweet memories. 15th January is special because our first BFP was on 31st January and later we realised DS1 was conceived on 15th January. But I need a healthy dose of reality too. I really don't want to get my own hopes up just because the first time was first try (with a subsequently very complicated and difficult pregnancy). But here we begin our TTC#2 journey with hope for blessings in 2015.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies yes will add up all in! cd08 (af finished 3 days ago) and now I am getting high fertility (flashing smiley) on my clear blue digital opk !!! This seems all messed up to me! Any ideas? Surely it should still be low fertility at this point in my cycle? How's everyone else going? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Bub077. Do your opks show 'peak' readings as well or just high?
    With my advanced monitor I get about a week of high then two days of peak which normally means I'll O the second peak day.
    If you think it's a way off your O day...maybe just continue dtd every second day until you get closer just to make sure?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

EnPointe  (24-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The waiting each month does my head in. I wish there was some way of knowing straight after ovulation!! How is everyone going?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dream girl For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (26-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    TWW does my head in too. CD9 here waiting to O

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally agree @Dreamgirl and @poida84! I am cd5 I think and still have about 10 days to wait because I O around cd17. Grrr so frustrating! I hope this is the last cycle of 'waiting' for all of us. I hate waiting lol. Waiting to O then waiting to do a hpt!