+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 65 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub077 View Post
    Omg I have had the worst pain today lower pelvis only on the left. So painful I cried!!! 😭
    If it's still hurting tomorrow can you get into see your GP? It's horrible you were in so much pain you cried

2. The Following User Says Thank You to grace For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (17-01-2015)

unicornsandrainbows is offline Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I was given the results of yesterday's tests today. I'm still trying to sort through them and i have to go back in for more tests. When i collect my thoughts i'll give a proper update. For anyone who's interested

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to unicornsandrainbows For This Useful Post:

lauzie  (15-01-2015),Miss Ess  (15-01-2015),octonaut  (15-01-2015),TurquoiseBlue  (15-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so it looks like my luteal phase is too short to sustain a pregnancy and my progesterone is most like deficient. I need to lengthen my cycle but i have had ovulation confirmed via blood test and fertility friend its a wait and see until i get AF. Once AF comes ( it most likely will ) i will be monitored closely for a whole cycle and given things to increase progesterone and to lengthen my cycle. It doesn't look to be an issue with ovulation. When i get AF i will be given a lap as well to check for Endometriosis but they don't think thats an issue but they want to check it off the list. I hate being the reason my husband has no children.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornsandrainbows View Post
    Ok so it looks like my luteal phase is too short to sustain a pregnancy and my progesterone is most like deficient. I need to lengthen my cycle but i have had ovulation confirmed via blood test and fertility friend its a wait and see until i get AF. Once AF comes ( it most likely will ) i will be monitored closely for a whole cycle and given things to increase progesterone and to lengthen my cycle. It doesn't look to be an issue with ovulation. When i get AF i will be given a lap as well to check for Endometriosis but they don't think thats an issue but they want to check it off the list. I hate being the reason my husband has no children.
    Whilst the test results aren't what you would like to hear, it is great that you have some answers! I hope you are able to get everything under control very quickly! Hugs

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lauzie For This Useful Post:

unicornsandrainbows  (15-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear @unicornsandrainbows. I feel like this thread has been largely about the importance of progesterone. Are you going on synthetic hormones or doing it with herbs etc?
    It's not your fault hunny! These things happen more often than we think. There will be a solution soon I'm sure. The fact that you ovulate is fantastic anyway! Just need to lengthen the LP.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    Sorry to hear @unicornsandrainbows. I feel like this thread has been largely about the importance of progesterone. Are you going on synthetic hormones or doing it with herbs etc?
    It's not your fault hunny! These things happen more often than we think. There will be a solution soon I'm sure. The fact that you ovulate is fantastic anyway! Just need to lengthen the LP.
    The FS said most likely will be pessaries I was happy that i do ovulate but its opened my mind to the horrible reality that i may have been pregnant many times and just lost the pregnancies and not known it! The thought made me physically sick i'm just going to try and not think of that too much. My temp on Ovia and fertility friend is going higher so we will see i guess but i don't hold much hope for this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornsandrainbows View Post
    I hate being the reason my husband has no children.
    @unicornsandrainbows please don't blame yourself. You haven't done anything wrong. This is a medical issue. You've got steps to take to address the medical issues. Take those steps, and don't take this as a judgement of you or your choices.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy Camper For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Camper View Post
    @unicornsandrainbows please don't blame yourself. You haven't done anything wrong. This is a medical issue. You've got steps to take to address the medical issues. Take those steps, and don't take this as a judgement of you or your choices.
    I know i shouldn't blame myself but i just can't help it. Hes been so patient with me and i just feel so bad! We always put holidays off because we might fall pregnant but we never do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    12 dpo and i feel random waves of nausea :/ I really wanna test but i still have at least 5 days to wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out for this month. Temp dropped and i'm spotting. Sigh. Oh well onward and upward! Hope to not see any of u in the Feb group