+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by EnPointe View Post
    Symptom spotting is really hard as everyone and every pregnancy is different. My friend told me that she KNEW she was pregnant almost as soon as she jumped off :P
    I am now 4w+5 and I still have no symptoms. If I hadn't seen it on the stick I still wouldn't believe it.
    Pretty much this. I told a friend of DH's that I was getting sick early last week. It was too soon for even implantation to have happened but she swore that she had the same symptom with both of her girls... I'm not pregnant btw, and was fairly sure I was (lots of symptoms).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lauzie View Post
    I am staring to get a little worried / stressed. It is my 1st month off the pill and I am not sure how my cycle will be. 28 days was on Monday and no signs of AF, did a test this morning and bfn.

I am starting to worry myself that perhaps:
    1. My period will take months to come
    2. That I have something wrong and don't know cause I have been on the pill for so long
    3. With the above I get sad that it might take ages to fall pregnant

Really the list goes on... I know I am stressing over something I can't control but I can't stop thinking about it and really all the negatives of it all.
    @lauzie if it gives you piece of mind my first cycle off the pill was 54 days... Just means you haven't naturally ovulated yet... Don't stress if you go longer than 3 months without a cycle then get checked out but I wouldn't worry too much just yet! I've been off the pill now for 7 months and my cycles have been regular at 35 days except the last one (my body played games with me!!) this is my first proper cycle of trying so fingers crossed we caught that egg!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WanabeMumma View Post
    @lauzie if it gives you piece of mind my first cycle off the pill was 54 days... Just means you haven't naturally ovulated yet... Don't stress if you go longer than 3 months without a cycle then get checked out but I wouldn't worry too much just yet! I've been off the pill now for 7 months and my cycles have been regular at 35 days except the last one (my body played games with me!!) this is my first proper cycle of trying so fingers crossed we caught that egg!!
    Thanks!!! Yes I think I need to be a bit more patient. Like you said after 3 months if I don't see anything I will get it checked out. Just sad if that is the case as i want to keep TTC.

I know everyone is different I just want it to happen quicker haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I told myself I wasn't going to test early this month yet here I am at 7dpo with a negative pregnancy test in my hand. I knew it would be a BFN yet went ahead and disappointed myself anyway.
    Anyone else stupid like me and tests ridiculously early?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sejimumma For This Useful Post:

WanabeMumma  (14-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by EnPointe View Post
    Symptom spotting is really hard as everyone and every pregnancy is different. My friend told me that she KNEW she was pregnant almost as soon as she jumped off :P
    I am now 4w+5 and I still have no symptoms. If I hadn't seen it on the stick I still wouldn't believe it.
    I still don't have any symptoms.. lol not everyone gets morning sickness. In the first trimester I was constantly hungry but that was it really.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im at DPO5 the earliest I plan to test is DPO10, the stats on FF look like everything was done right but not feeling any symptoms so only time will tell. Stupid waiting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sejinald View Post
    I told myself I wasn't going to test early this month yet here I am at 7dpo with a negative pregnancy test in my hand. I knew it would be a BFN yet went ahead and disappointed myself anyway.
    Omg yes I am the same I was 3DPO when I first POAS this cycle so stupid I knew it was going to be negative! And I did it yesterday in the afternoon!! Silly! I am making a deal with myself now not to test again until AF due!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WanabeMumma For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (14-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lauzie I had been on the pill for 10 years, it took 3 months to get a period when I stopped.
    I actually went to the doctor after about 8 wks because I felt like **** and had lots of Thyroid symptoms. She got me to do a bunch of tests and thought I may have PCOS based on those and sent me to FS. I got my period just before seeing the FS and he said my test results were fine I don't have PCOS. I've now had 3 or 4 consistent cycles but the last jumped to 39 days for some reason

Sorry for the essay but hang in there and try not to stress because that could just delay it more. acupuncture is supposed to help too, I did it for about 6 weeks not sure if it helped it come quicker or not! The Practitioner said you need inner balance in your body, exercise and enough sleep helps achieve that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Ess View Post
    @lauzie I had been on the pill for 10 years, it took 3 months to get a period when I stopped.
    I actually went to the doctor after about 8 wks because I felt like **** and had lots of Thyroid symptoms. She got me to do a bunch of tests and thought I may have PCOS based on those and sent me to FS. I got my period just before seeing the FS and he said my test results were fine I don't have PCOS. I've now had 3 or 4 consistent cycles but the last jumped to 39 days for some reason

Sorry for the essay but hang in there and try not to stress because that could just delay it more. acupuncture is supposed to help too, I did it for about 6 weeks not sure if it helped it come quicker or not! The Practitioner said you need inner balance in your body, exercise and enough sleep helps achieve that.
    thanks for sharing that. Nothing wrong with an essay, those are my specialties too
    I thought it may take a while but was hoping it would just got back to normal after being on it for 12 years haha.

I will keep an eye out and check in with my gp if nothing has come at the end of Feb.

Glad to hear your cycles are all back in order minus your last month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sejinald View Post
    Yep me! 7dpo as well and plan to test tonight 😳 can't stop myself!!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bub077 For This Useful Post:

WanabeMumma  (14-01-2015)