+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 65 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DT75 View Post
    Congrats @EnPointe @tinkerbell83 @poida84
    So exciting. for smooth sailing!

AFM: I'm out, AF just arrived 2 days early Oh well.
    Hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks octonaut.
    I'm ok. I thought I might be pregnant (with the vomiting and early spotting last wee). But nope. Only our second month trying, so it's all good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow so many positives this month, amazing news for all of you. Good luck to all those still waiting!
    @Bub077 can you please change my testing date to 19th Jan. It appears i O'd earlier than i thought this month. Only DPO 3 but have really sore boobs, fx its a good sign.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by octonaut View Post
    @unicornsandrainbows it's really good to see you pop back up. How are you feeling?
    Hi @unicornsandrainbows! I was thinking of you too over the weekend. I snuck a peek at you TTC diary, and my heart ached for you. I had a M/C in November. It still hurts, and I have 2 babies already. Big hugs. You're very brave to join in again and congratulate all the ladies getting their BFPs this month. None of us know what the future holds, but I hope yours has your baby soon. In the meantime, be gentle to yourself. Healing takes time.

Also I'm adding my congrats to all the ladies with BFPs this month! I hope all those babies are born safe and well, and all the mummies are also happy and healthy. XXX
    Last edited by Happy Camper; 12-01-2015 at 12:41.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy Camper For This Useful Post:

unicornsandrainbows  (12-01-2015)

unicornsandrainbows is offline Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by octonaut View Post
    @unicornsandrainbows it's really good to see you pop back up. How are you feeling?
    I'm feeling a bit better. Just got home from a dr appt with startling revelations. How are you?

unicornsandrainbows is offline Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Camper View Post
    Hi @unicornsandrainbows! I was thinking of you too over the weekend. I snuck a peek at you TTC diary, and my heart ached for you. I had a M/C in November. It still hurts, and I have 2 babies already. Big hugs. You're very brave to join in again and congratulate all the ladies getting their BFPs this month. None of us know what the future holds, but I hope yours has your baby soon. In the meantime, be gentle to yourself. Healing takes time.

Also I'm adding my congrats to all the ladies with BFPs this month! I hope all those babies are born safe and well, and all the mummies are also happy and healthy. XXX
    Thank you lovely

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo... so many BFP's 😊 I'm so happy for you all and hope you have sticky babies.
    I'm officially out for this month. After 1 week of left pelvic pain and heavy spotting, I'm just off for an US to check if an ovarian cyst is playing up or for an ectopic. FX for the first option. I'll hop on over to the February thread once AF shows her ugly head. FX I wont see many of you over there and that the BFP's keep rolling in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pretty positive I'm 6DPO, cramping nausea and sore boobs kicking in.. And soo tired I could honestly sleep all day!! FX these are signs I don't think I could handle any more phantoms!

Congratulations r everyone who has got their BFPs this month already!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Caved and tested on Saturday (8 DPO) and BFN. Today is 10 DPO but i'm going to be strong and wait till Thursday at least. I think what really gets to me is every time during the 2WW, that thought you *could* be pregnant. That you *could* be already right now carrying your baby. But you *can't* let yourself get carried away by this thought. Yet, you *could* be spending the first 2 weeks of his/her life... ignoring your baby. That's how i'm feeling right now.

Congratulations to all the mamas who got BFPs and all the best to those still waiting or trying again next month. <3

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mimimama For This Useful Post:

WanabeMumma  (12-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yippee @EnPointe @tinkerbell83 @poida84!!! HUGE hugs to you all!!! How many dpos where you all when you got your bfps?
    Just want to know so I can wait to test then Definitely looking like a much more positive month for bfps!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

EnPointe  (12-01-2015),octonaut  (12-01-2015)