+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 65 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    How's the TT going? I'm contemplating giving it a go with DS this summer, but then sometimes he seems really ready & then the next week, not at all. Which makes me think wait a bit.
    Surprisingly easy. My DS is 3, how old is yours?
    We decided to wait till he was a bit older and when I had a big chunk of time off. We just did a bandaid rip type thing. Woke up one morning took the nappy off and put on jocks. A few days of puddles, but he got the hang of it pretty quick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EnPointe View Post
    Surprisingly easy. My DS is 3, how old is yours?
    We decided to wait till he was a bit older and when I had a big chunk of time off. We just did a bandaid rip type thing. Woke up one morning took the nappy off and put on jocks. A few days of puddles, but he got the hang of it pretty quick.
    He turned two last September so he's almost 2.5yrs, so a bit younger. I'm thinking maybe try later in March/April before the weather turns. Otherwise I'll have to wait until next summer as I've heard TTing in winter is tres hard! I do feel he needs more time though so if we give it a go then & it doesn't work then no bother & we'll wait it out. 😊 Glad your DS picked it quickly! And at least now you'll not have two in nappies when you get your BFP, very soon hopefully! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have friends who started TT early and are still struggling. There is no harm in waiting.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EnPointe For This Useful Post:

McBecks  (11-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear this cycle was no good @bugslife. Good luck for next time!
    We started our twins potty training together. One picked it up no worries and the other wasn't interested so he went back into nappies for a few weeks. I think they really need to be ready in their own time.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

bugslife  (11-01-2015),McBecks  (11-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    He turned two last September so he's almost 2.5yrs, so a bit younger. I'm thinking maybe try later in March/April before the weather turns. Otherwise I'll have to wait until next summer as I've heard TTing in winter is tres hard! I do feel he needs more time though so if we give it a go then & it doesn't work then no bother & we'll wait it out. 😊 Glad your DS picked it quickly! And at least now you'll not have two in nappies when you get your BFP, very soon hopefully! xx
    my DD turned 3 in november, but she has been in knickers for a year. She was showing signs of being ready really early, but took a year to finally be accident-free. It's only been the last two months or so that she has gone more than a day without an accident...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jussi For This Useful Post:

McBecks  (11-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that @unicornsandrainbows, my thoughts are with you xx

Sorry also to those who have got AF, and congratulations to the BFPs, sorry I find it so hard to keep up viewing posts on my phone.

Almost finished BDjng for this cycle, CD 17 today, maybe one more time then the wait begins! Really hope this is the month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So tomorrow is test day and I don't think I can bring myself to do it. I think it is very possible that I have had a chem this cycle.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to EnPointe For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (12-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So tomorrow is test day and I don't think I can bring myself to do it. I think it is very possible that I have had a chem this cycle.
    Hugs and holding out some hope for you!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (12-01-2015),EnPointe  (11-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What? Noooo! Why do you think that? I really hope that if you see two lines it's a sticky! Fx'd!!!

unicornsandrainbows is offline Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope thats not the case!! for tomorrow lovely.