+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelz969 View Post
    My question is, does it seem normal to never receive the flashing smiley and to have earlier "fake" peak day followed by a real one in a few days?
    I don't know about "normal" but that has happened to me previously.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelz969 View Post
    Hi everyone! Im currently using the Clearblue digital OPK, this is my second month using them. Last month I received two solid smileys, one at cd11 and the next at cd16. I have never had the flashing smiley, only negative and solid. After CD16 my temps rose so I believe I ovulated after this one. This month I seem to be following the same pattern negative results with a solid smiley today at CD13, obviously i wont know for a few days if this a real or fake O until my temps rise. My question is, does it seem normal to never receive the flashing smiley and to have earlier "fake" peak day followed by a real one in a few days?
    @angelz969 that happened to me this month (straight to peak with no days of high). I'm confused as well because it seems I've ovulated about 4 days earlier than normal. My temps have sort of risen but not as high as then normally do after O. My cycles just seems all messed up since having a baby, they used to be like clockwork.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I just found this post - I got BFP on Jan 4th And again on 5th, 6th, 7th just to be sure!!!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Monkey Joy For This Useful Post:

angelz969  (09-01-2015),Bub077  (09-01-2015),curlybird  (09-01-2015),DT75  (10-01-2015),LucyDiamonds  (09-01-2015),poida84  (09-01-2015),tinkerbell83  (09-01-2015),WanabeMumma  (09-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Monkey.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tinkerbell83 For This Useful Post:

Monkey Joy  (09-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sejinald View Post
    @angelz969 that happened to me this month (straight to peak with no days of high). I'm confused as well because it seems I've ovulated about 4 days earlier than normal. My temps have sort of risen but not as high as then normally do after O. My cycles just seems all messed up since having a baby, they used to be like clockwork.
    This happened to me also! First time ever. This was with my advanced monitor. I didn't believe it, so kept using the normal clearblues with the smiley faces. Luckily I did, because I O'd yesterday. Got a solid smiley the afternoon before. I think for once my Advanced one was incorrect. I was using my cm to help detect also. It just seemed too early for me to get a 'peak' when I did. Can you use cheapie opks to cross-check?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats monkey!

Caved and tested at 10dpo. BFN I have a feeling I am out this month. I have just the strongest gut feeling that this isn't our month, which sucks because we gave it a really good try

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bugs475 not over until af comes! Fingers crossed she stays away.
    I feel a bit pessimistic this cycle. Probably my brains way of preventing me getting too sad if I don't get a bfp!

Just read @tazz475 's preg diary and I'm so happy for her! Hope it's all of us soon!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

bugslife  (10-01-2015),EnPointe  (10-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Jolly January testing thread - January 2015!

@clucky_duck going off CM and temps everything is pointing to me having O'd early this month so I'm pretty sure it's right. I did test with the monitor again yesterday and it was showing low. I've got some cheapy OPKs but they have never given me a positive so I don't trust them!

FF is saying that I am 3dpo atm.

Just to make my wait even longer this month two of my friends announced yesterday that they were 5 weeks pregnant. Desperately hoping to join them so we can all be in it together

Thanks
    Reviews
    4 days until Af Is here. Are my eyes playing a trick on me? I think I can see a faint line.
    Attached Images

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Jolly January testing thread - January 2015!

Aww @clucky_duck
    Im still stalking you guys in here! Waiting patiently (not so patiently) for your bfps!!! I don't know how you can be happy for me, you must be a saint, cause i hated pregnant chicks and wanted to punch them when we were TTC!
    @poida84 i can see that. 😉
    Last edited by tazz475; 10-01-2015 at 08:29.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

poida84  (10-01-2015)