+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 65 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WanabeMumma View Post
    @lauzie I have had 2 phantom pregnancy both last year one...
    @WanabeMumma what is a phantom pregnancy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hating my body right now. Looks like my cycles are still all out of whack from my miscarriage 6 months ago. Had cramping for several days like AF is coming but 3 days late already and BFN. When will this TTC journey have success???
    Sorry for the downer post. And congrats to all of the lovely BFP's!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lauzie I have had 2 phantom pregnancy both last year one when I first went off the pill and one last cycle.. The last one my period even ended up being 15 days late I had heaps of symptoms I felt pregnant I was positive I was but nope just my mind playing tricks on me again!! I'm praying this month won't be the same!!
    Oh wow, it is crazy how the mind works and how it can play tricks on us! Fingers crossed for you!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lauzie For This Useful Post:

WanabeMumma  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahjane914 View Post
    Yeah I bought one off eBay from the link you gave me.

Oh I didn't know that, will stop testing!

Once it tells you you have hit peak how long is it till o day?

That's good news, better get bding lol
    Oh I'm glad I told you that then . Second peak day is day of O. That's why there's no point testing after that time.
    @lauzie phantom symptoms was me all last cycle. I am telling myself, to not look into it this cycle. I'm kind of conciously saying, well, remember last cycle and you weren't utd! That could be it again. I just don't want to get my hopes up and also don't want to spend days on end symptom spotting if it's not anything. Hard to do! Haven't started yet because I just O'd. So it'll probs start next week...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

lauzie  (07-01-2015),WanabeMumma  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DT75 View Post
    Can I ask a personal question?
    I've seen a lot of "we did BD last night, but can't be bothered tonight" type comments... so I'm just wondering, for those of you who are actively monitoring when is the right time to BD, do you BD at other times during the month, or just 'save up' for ovulation time?
    i must admit, i tend to concentrate it a bit around ovulation time, but mainly because due to endometriosis, my body has me bleeding for 2 weeks of every month. I have seen an improvement since going on a strict diet though (not to say that endo is caused by diet - it's not, but certain foods make it worse, which the doctors don't tell you).

Basically i go flat out after AF finishes, then once I have O'ed, I will do it perhaps twice more in the coming days, then it nearly completely drops off before AF starts again. If it wasn't for the endo though, I would get a lot more in before AF...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lauzie I have had 2 phantom pregnancy both last year one when I first went off the pill and one last cycle.. The last one my period even ended up being 15 days late I had heaps of symptoms I felt pregnant I was positive I was but nope just my mind playing tricks on me again!! I'm praying this month won't be the same!!
    a friend of mine had phantom pregnancy after phantom pregnancy. It's horrible. To give you hope though, she finally had her little boy a few months ago after years of phantoms and miscarriages.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jussi For This Useful Post:

lauzie  (07-01-2015),WanabeMumma  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    Oh I'm glad I told you that then . Second peak day is day of O. That's why there's no point testing after that time. @lauzie phantom symptoms was me all last cycle. I am telling myself, to not look into it this cycle. I'm kind of conciously saying, well, remember last cycle and you weren't utd! That could be it again. I just don't want to get my hopes up and also don't want to spend days on end symptom spotting if it's not anything. Hard to do! Haven't started yet because I just O'd. So it'll probs start next week...
    I know!!! My mind goes in overdrive and this is my 1st month, trying to bring it back in so I don't get into this pattern of thinking. Haha, let us know how you go after O, we will bring you back in line if your mind keeps wandering off @jussi how awful for your friend, would have been so hard to go through that. So happy to hear though that there was a happy ending. Didn't realise so many things could happen when TTC
    Last edited by lauzie; 07-01-2015 at 20:56. Reason: updated

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lauzie For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (08-01-2015),WanabeMumma  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, could I please join? First month of TTC #2 on cycle day 14, hoping to test on 18th January. I've been loosely following SMEP and using OPK sticks from eBay as I found them helpful useful last time. I used to feel ovulation pain but since falling pregnant with dd1, I don't. Lovely to see some BFP.
    Last edited by Roomfortwo; 07-01-2015 at 21:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Massive temp drop today. AF is probably a day or two away. Even though I knew it was coming, still sad.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EnPointe For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (08-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EnPointe View Post
    Massive temp drop today. AF is probably a day or two away. Even though I knew it was coming, still sad.
    Aww
    It's not over until af shows!!