+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 65 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyDiamonds View Post
    Ok i'm getting cramps and nausea its weird. I think i'm looking too much into it cause i'm only 5 dpo if we even caught the egg. Argh i hate the TWW EVERYTHING is a symptom lol
    @LucyDiamonds I am in the same boat! Nauseas tired twinges in my boobs back ache and mild cramping but would only be 3dpo so way to early!!! Definitely thinking about it too much!! Lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WanabeMumma For This Useful Post:

LucyDiamonds  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks for the responses, sorry if I was too personal!

We usually DTD every day, because we enjoy it. Lately not so much. Life gets in the way, I guess. We're not actively trying, exactly, just not preventing, and (I am) aiming for O day

Took the kids to Westfield about an hour ago, and vomited twice with no warning. Had to call a clean up guy Hope I'm not ill. Very odd. I never ​vomit.E

Edited AGAIN: I'm actually 6/7 DPO
    Last edited by DT75; 07-01-2015 at 15:33.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DT75 For This Useful Post:

WanabeMumma  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sooo testing for @monkey&&me and @Nerak today. How did you both go?? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    You're using the advanced monitor, right? If you are, there's no point testing after peak day 2 because it automatically defaults to high after that. You can read it on other blogs etc So don't waste those expensive tests!! Instead, I have switched to using the normal clearblue monitor because it doesn's track my cycle. Or if you have them, use the cheap opks from ebay Wow I sound like an obsessed woman hahaha. Just don't want you wasting your money and time!

AFM I think that monitor actually did do the right thing with my 'peak' after all because I got (cough) a lot of ewcm tonight. Hopefully I will O tomorrow if I haven't already today. I am going to test with the normal opks tomorrow and see if I get a solid smiley.
    @jussi, thanks for the tip. I have been using FF just not for temping. So that's a natural progression. If I don't get utd this cycle I'll try it for the next. The bbt is sitting in the cupboard ready to go
    Yeah I bought one off eBay from the link you gave me.

Oh I didn't know that, will stop testing!

Once it tells you you have hit peak how long is it till o day?

That's good news, better get bding lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Jolly January testing thread - January 2015!

@LucyDiamonds I am exactly the same!!! For the past 2 days I Keeping feeling nauseous (mainly in the morning to lunch), tired and have had a dull headache. I am trying not to think about it too much. I don't want to get my hopes up.

Does everyone else work themselves up into getting phantom symptoms?

Being the first month that I am off the pill I am really not 100% when AF is due, if I have a normal cycle I am due next Monday the 12th. So i really don't know if we caught the egg this month or when I even ovulated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    And short sharp cramps that feel like the are just above the pubic region. Kinda like stretching pain.

What could that be? Ovulation?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Jolly January testing thread - January 2015!

Quote Originally Posted by Bub077 View Post
    Sooo testing for @monkey&&me and @Nerak today. How did you both go?? X
    Started spotting this morning.. right after I peed on a stick and got a BFN. 😞

Oh well, onwards and upwards. I said to DH, I don't care how tired we are this month, I'm jumping him every second day- even if we have to do it in our sleep! Haha xx

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nerak For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (07-01-2015),grace  (07-01-2015),Possie7  (08-01-2015),TurquoiseBlue  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @Nerak. Take care of yourself. My day 21 progesterone results just came back at 16. The pathologist said they like them to be over 20 to indicate O. I'm devastated after my bloods looked promising earlier in my cycle. I don't know if O should just write this month off or wait until next friday and POAS anyway

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TurquoiseBlue For This Useful Post:

Nerak  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    8dpo! I was going to test at 10dpo but I might wait until AF. I definitely don't feel pregnant. No symptoms except sore boobs, but I get that every month. My fiancé keeps telling me has a feeling I'm pregnant. Unfortunately I doubt it's our
    month.
    At least I know he is keen

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lauzie I have had 2 phantom pregnancy both last year one when I first went off the pill and one last cycle.. The last one my period even ended up being 15 days late I had heaps of symptoms I felt pregnant I was positive I was but nope just my mind playing tricks on me again!! I'm praying this month won't be the same!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to WanabeMumma For This Useful Post:

lauzie  (07-01-2015)