+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 65 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahjane914 View Post
    I agree would prefer a lead up of high days so I make sure I don't miss it, I got peak on Sunday and Monday we bd on Sunday but missed last night and this morning I went back down to high so not sure if we bother tonight or not. Feel like this month is already over!

I have been taking my temp and apparently it's best to do it as soon as you wake up but roughly at the same time everyday, which I struggle with. Also don't get up out of bed and I try to stay still.

Think we might bd tonight just in case...luck df!

If I have just ovulated would a cycle day 21 blood test pick it up? I have an appointment with gp on Friday to discuss my crazy cycle.
    You're using the advanced monitor, right? If you are, there's no point testing after peak day 2 because it automatically defaults to high after that. You can read it on other blogs etc So don't waste those expensive tests!! Instead, I have switched to using the normal clearblue monitor because it doesn's track my cycle. Or if you have them, use the cheap opks from ebay Wow I sound like an obsessed woman hahaha. Just don't want you wasting your money and time!

AFM I think that monitor actually did do the right thing with my 'peak' after all because I got (cough) a lot of ewcm tonight. Hopefully I will O tomorrow if I haven't already today. I am going to test with the normal opks tomorrow and see if I get a solid smiley.
    @jussi, thanks for the tip. I have been using FF just not for temping. So that's a natural progression. If I don't get utd this cycle I'll try it for the next. The bbt is sitting in the cupboard ready to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Finally got peak fertility!! Yay!!!! Finally a positive OPK!

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bub077 For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (07-01-2015),grace  (07-01-2015),LucyDiamonds  (07-01-2015),poida84  (07-01-2015),WanabeMumma  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So nauseous today its so weird. Finally the fertile cm is finished and its tacky again. Opk stark neg so i'm unsure if i caught the egg or not. I doubt it lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Can I ask a personal question?
    I've seen a lot of "we did BD last night, but can't be bothered tonight" type comments... so I'm just wondering, for those of you who are actively monitoring when is the right time to BD, do you BD at other times during the month, or just 'save up' for ovulation time?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DT75 For This Useful Post:

WanabeMumma  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well i'm swaying for a boy so we dtd the day of or after o

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DT75 View Post
    I've seen a lot of "we did BD last night, but can't be bothered tonight" type comments... so I'm just wondering, for those of you who are actively monitoring when is the right time to BD, do you BD at other times during the month, or just 'save up' for ovulation time?
    Haha! Very personal question! We dtd/BD whenever we get the chance. Which between both DH and I working, looking after DS1 and DS2, and DH studying, ain't that much! 😕😕 When it's TTC dtd time it's every other day. So many twice that period? Maybe we're going about it wrong in terms of timing because it's taking a while to get BFP.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy Camper For This Useful Post:

DT75  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We BD when I have EWCM daily or every second day we don't if we don't feel like it. I only use CM and SHOW. Ovulated on Friday we BD on Mon Wed and Thur. In fertile period.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We BD whenever we have a chance. Generally from CD09 or 10 we try to make time to DTD every other day but it has been SO HOT HERE. Most days it's too hot to touch each other let alone dtd (even with aircon on high).

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silentbetty For This Useful Post:

DT75  (07-01-2015),WanabeMumma  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My partner and I are trying to focus less on the logistics of TTC and just enjoying it.. We DTD every other day sometimes 2-3 days in a row then 1 or 2 nights off from about CD07 right through until AF comes.. This cycle is our first at trying to prevent pregnancy.. We are thinking rather than trying to fall pregnant we are just no longer trying to prevent getting pregnant.. (Although I am still teaching the days haha) good luck!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WanabeMumma For This Useful Post:

DT75  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok i'm getting cramps and nausea its weird. I think i'm looking too much into it cause i'm only 5 dpo if we even caught the egg. Argh i hate the TWW EVERYTHING is a symptom lol