+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 65 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bub077 could you change my test date to 31st? Af just arrived 😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I caved and bought a bbt thermometer and opk from eBay :s both are just cheapies. my cycles have been crazily long since coming off the pill, so maybe it will help work out ovulation date. I don't want to become obsessed - but kind of feel like I have jumped to the dark side! Any tips on how to use either of them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by grace View Post
    Are you temping? Generally speaking, if AF is due in 8 days I would say it's too early to test. I was a poas addict though so shouldn't be giving out advice haha.
    Will try and hold off :P

4. The Following User Says Thank You to poida84 For This Useful Post:

grace  (06-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahjane914 View Post
    How have you been finding the advanced monitor? I'm getting really confused as its saying I peaked Sunday and Monday which was only cycle day 8 and normally I don't o till around cycle day 13. I'm just so confused my cycles are all over the place and I don't even know when we should be bding. I feel totally helpless.
    Damn typos! I meant to say I went from low to peak..I think it made sense towards the end though haha.
    It is confusing hey! But you never know, both of us could have O'd earlier than usual this cycle. It's hard though as I want a lead up with high days so that I can bd those days and then on peak days. I just hope I haven't missed it!
    The normal clearblue was a flashing smiley this morning and this arvo. I hope I can just keep bding for a few more days and I have caught it. It's hard and I feel you because I feel the same right now

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm tempted to start temping!! Is it first thing in the morning? Does it have to be the same time everyday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    Damn typos! I meant to say I went from low to peak..I think it made sense towards the end though haha.
    It is confusing hey! But you never know, both of us could have O'd earlier than usual this cycle. It's hard though as I want a lead up with high days so that I can bd those days and then on peak days. I just hope I haven't missed it!
    The normal clearblue was a flashing smiley this morning and this arvo. I hope I can just keep bding for a few more days and I have caught it. It's hard and I feel you because I feel the same right now
    I agree would prefer a lead up of high days so I make sure I don't miss it, I got peak on Sunday and Monday we bd on Sunday but missed last night and this morning I went back down to high so not sure if we bother tonight or not. Feel like this month is already over!

I have been taking my temp and apparently it's best to do it as soon as you wake up but roughly at the same time everyday, which I struggle with. Also don't get up out of bed and I try to stay still.

Think we might bd tonight just in case...luck df!

If I have just ovulated would a cycle day 21 blood test pick it up? I have an appointment with gp on Friday to discuss my crazy cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone for sharing your lives and TTC efforts. I'm so relieved to read so many other ladies have wacky cycles that make it hard to work out what is going on. Reading books and websites it seems like falling pregnant is just about getting the timing right. But when you can't figure out the timing, it's not as easy as it sounds. Without other ladies to refer to, it's easy to feel alone in the struggle to get the illusive BFP and feel like there is something wrong. Knowing that there are so many others struggling to work out wth is going on, makes me feel less lonely. Thank you everyone.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Happy Camper For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (06-01-2015),grace  (06-01-2015),McBecks  (07-01-2015),poida84  (06-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Camper View Post
    Thank you everyone for sharing your lives and TTC efforts. I'm so relieved to read so many other ladies have wacky cycles that make it hard to work out what is going on. Reading books and websites it seems like falling pregnant is just about getting the timing right. But when you can't figure out the timing, it's not as easy as it sounds. Without other ladies to refer to, it's easy to feel alone in the struggle to get the illusive BFP and feel like there is something wrong. Knowing that there are so many others struggling to work out wth is going on, makes me feel less lonely. Thank you everyone.
    Totally agree, if I didn't have the ladies on here I would go crazy. We are trying for number 1 and I have had so many questions/concerns and everyone on here has been so helpful, I actually talk to the ladies on here more about my ttc concerns than anyone irl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornsandrainbows View Post
    Can i please be removed from this group? I appear to have lost this baby according to the hospital. My hcg from Saturday blood test was only 100 and last nights test at hospital was 71. Bleeding has not stopped. I'm taking a step back from the internet for a few days. Thankyou for your help.
    oh no! massive hugs your way. This happened to me back in July. Thinking of you and hope you are able to move forward soon xx PM me if you need to chat.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jussi For This Useful Post:

unicornsandrainbows  (06-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    I'm tempted to start temping!! Is it first thing in the morning? Does it have to be the same time everyday?
    yes and yes. if you sign up to fertility friend (www.fertilityfriend.com), they have a series of tutorials you can read which teach you all about temping and interpreting your chart. It's free. You only pay if you want the extra features and for the computer to analyse your chart.