+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so my test date changes? I was supposed to test on the 15th but now its 21st??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyDiamonds View Post
    Attachment 65325
    Now i've only just started using FF so i think i'm using it correctly. I bought a ovulation thermometer.
    This looks right to me also... There's just no cover line. Fertility friend can remove your dotted line if your temps starting dropping again. But by the looks of these temps it seems like you have ovulated.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to grace For This Useful Post:

LucyDiamonds  (05-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish the 18th would hurry up! Had cramps and bouts of nausea today......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by grace View Post
    This looks right to me also... There's just no cover line. Fertility friend can remove your dotted line if your temps starting dropping again. But by the looks of these temps it seems like you have ovulated.
    Ok. This month was a bit off lol. Will see what happens! Thanks!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LucyDiamonds For This Useful Post:

grace  (05-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry for your news @unicornsandrainbows

I took premular as we sell that one at work. Flordis is a really good brand!

AFM, went from a low reading to a high this morning...so damn confusing and DH and I haven't dtd yet this cycle until tonight. Hope it's enough to catch the egg, if it's tomorrow. The weird thing is, I did another test with the normal clearblue ovulation testers and didn't get a smiley face... so bl00dy confused. I think we'll just keep dtd until I get a peak on the normal clearblue tests since my advanced monitor won't do another peak apart from tomorrow. Surely it's accurate though.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

grace  (06-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all the ladies who have got their BFPs already.

AFM, I got peak fertility on my clearblue monitor this morning, but it went from low yesterday straight to peak with no days of high. I told DH we had to dtd this morning so hopefully that and tomorrow will be enough to catch the egg.

According to FF I don't normally ovulate until around day 19 and I'm only on 15 atm so was a bit surprised to see the peak already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    So sorry for your news @unicornsandrainbows

I took premular as we sell that one at work. Flordis is a really good brand!

AFM, went from a low reading to a high this morning...so damn confusing and DH and I haven't dtd yet this cycle until tonight. Hope it's enough to catch the egg, if it's tomorrow. The weird thing is, I did another test with the normal clearblue ovulation testers and didn't get a smiley face... so bl00dy confused. I think we'll just keep dtd until I get a peak on the normal clearblue tests since my advanced monitor won't do another peak apart from tomorrow. Surely it's accurate though.
    How have you been finding the advanced monitor? I'm getting really confused as its saying I peaked Sunday and Monday which was only cycle day 8 and normally I don't o till around cycle day 13. I'm just so confused my cycles are all over the place and I don't even know when we should be bding. I feel totally helpless.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies I have another question, I have been taking vitex since af (around the 27th of dev) three times a day (blackmores) and I'm super confused just reading online and it sounds like I'm taking too much, each tablet is 660mg. Also I have been reading that most people just take it from af to o, is that right? I don't even know if I have o'd so don't know when or if I should stop taking it.

Apologies but I'm just confused about everything. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    You can take vitex throughout your cycle, it is evening primrose oil that you should only take from cd1 up to o.

I was taking mine twice a day because I didn't bother taking my lunch time one to work lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    You can take vitex throughout your cycle, it is evening primrose oil that you should only take from cd1 up to o.

I was taking mine twice a day because I didn't bother taking my lunch time one to work lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thanks, did it work for you?