+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 644
  1. #241
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Deception Bay
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    27
    Reviews
    0
    Ok so my test date changes? I was supposed to test on the 15th but now its 21st??

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    398
    Thanks
    359
    Thanked
    229
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyDiamonds View Post
    Attachment 65325
    Now i've only just started using FF so i think i'm using it correctly. I bought a ovulation thermometer.
    This looks right to me also... There's just no cover line. Fertility friend can remove your dotted line if your temps starting dropping again. But by the looks of these temps it seems like you have ovulated.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to grace For This Useful Post:

    LucyDiamonds  (05-01-2015)

  4. #243
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    372
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked
    58
    Reviews
    0
    Wish the 18th would hurry up! Had cramps and bouts of nausea today......

  5. #244
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Deception Bay
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    27
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by grace View Post
    This looks right to me also... There's just no cover line. Fertility friend can remove your dotted line if your temps starting dropping again. But by the looks of these temps it seems like you have ovulated.
    Ok. This month was a bit off lol. Will see what happens! Thanks!!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to LucyDiamonds For This Useful Post:

    grace  (05-01-2015)

  7. #245
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,319
    Thanks
    752
    Thanked
    501
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry for your news @unicornsandrainbows

    I took premular as we sell that one at work. Flordis is a really good brand!

    AFM, went from a low reading to a high this morning...so damn confusing and DH and I haven't dtd yet this cycle until tonight. Hope it's enough to catch the egg, if it's tomorrow. The weird thing is, I did another test with the normal clearblue ovulation testers and didn't get a smiley face... so bl00dy confused. I think we'll just keep dtd until I get a peak on the normal clearblue tests since my advanced monitor won't do another peak apart from tomorrow. Surely it's accurate though.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

    grace  (06-01-2015)

  9. #246
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    45
    Reviews
    0
    Congrats to all the ladies who have got their BFPs already.

    AFM, I got peak fertility on my clearblue monitor this morning, but it went from low yesterday straight to peak with no days of high. I told DH we had to dtd this morning so hopefully that and tomorrow will be enough to catch the egg.

    According to FF I don't normally ovulate until around day 19 and I'm only on 15 atm so was a bit surprised to see the peak already.

  10. #247
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked
    146
    Reviews
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    So sorry for your news @unicornsandrainbows

    I took premular as we sell that one at work. Flordis is a really good brand!

    AFM, went from a low reading to a high this morning...so damn confusing and DH and I haven't dtd yet this cycle until tonight. Hope it's enough to catch the egg, if it's tomorrow. The weird thing is, I did another test with the normal clearblue ovulation testers and didn't get a smiley face... so bl00dy confused. I think we'll just keep dtd until I get a peak on the normal clearblue tests since my advanced monitor won't do another peak apart from tomorrow. Surely it's accurate though.
    How have you been finding the advanced monitor? I'm getting really confused as its saying I peaked Sunday and Monday which was only cycle day 8 and normally I don't o till around cycle day 13. I'm just so confused my cycles are all over the place and I don't even know when we should be bding. I feel totally helpless.

  11. #248
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked
    146
    Reviews
    2
    Sorry ladies I have another question, I have been taking vitex since af (around the 27th of dev) three times a day (blackmores) and I'm super confused just reading online and it sounds like I'm taking too much, each tablet is 660mg. Also I have been reading that most people just take it from af to o, is that right? I don't even know if I have o'd so don't know when or if I should stop taking it.

    Apologies but I'm just confused about everything. Any help would be appreciated.

  12. #249
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,635
    Thanks
    1,080
    Thanked
    852
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    You can take vitex throughout your cycle, it is evening primrose oil that you should only take from cd1 up to o.

    I was taking mine twice a day because I didn't bother taking my lunch time one to work lol.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  13. #250
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked
    146
    Reviews
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    You can take vitex throughout your cycle, it is evening primrose oil that you should only take from cd1 up to o.

    I was taking mine twice a day because I didn't bother taking my lunch time one to work lol.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thanks, did it work for you?


 

Similar Threads

  1. **Jazzy January 2014 Testing Thread** #2
    By pinkorblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 452
    Last Post: 01-02-2014, 10:44
  2. **Jazzy January 2014 Testing Thread**
    By Mamasupial in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: 13-01-2014, 17:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Einsteinz Music
Make music at Einsteinz Music in age-appropriate class in Sydney's Inner West, Eastern Suburbs or North Shore. For ages 6 mths - 4 yrs. All music is live! Christmas Gift certificates available for full term or casual classes. Call 0431 338 143
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Philips AVENT Australia
Pregnancy and early parenthood is an exciting and challenging time, but it’s good to know there is expert advice on hand to ensure that your baby gets the best start in life.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!