+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    unicornsandrainbows is offline Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies! I posted this question in another thread but i thought i would ask here as well. I have a bleed, only a little as i wipe but its red. I am still crampy as well. I read about implantation bleeding but wouldn't the egg be implanted already if i'm picking up hcg?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahjane914 View Post
    Hi ladies I'm coming across from November as I took a break from bh last month.

I desperately need some help, in December af came a week early. I'm on cycle day 9 today or maybe 8 and yesterday I got a high fertility sign on my clear blue advanced fertility machine with today getting a peak with the smiley face. I have never ovulated this early and am super confused, I don't have the normal o symptoms that I usually get not sure what to think. What should I do?

Would really appreciate some feedback.

Thanks
    Hey Hun, sorry I can't give you much advice but I know that It is possible to ovulate at a different time in your cycle then usual -It's happened to be before. Could you keep using the opk sticks if you don't think your ovulating now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornsandrainbows View Post
    Ladies! I posted this question in another thread but i thought i would ask here as well. I have a bleed, only a little as i wipe but its red. I am still crampy as well. I read about implantation bleeding but wouldn't the egg be implanted already if i'm picking up hcg?
    Hi hun, you would have already implanted to get a hcg reading but some people get slight bleeding just after implantation as the egg burrows further in to the lining. Some people even get bleeding the whole way thru their pregnancy. I know its hard, but try not to stress and if the cramps and bleeding continues try to see a gp. I'll keep all my fingers and toes crossed that you have a sticky baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @unicornsandrainbows I had spotting for 3 days once i got my bfp and cramping is very normal in early pregnancy. Try not to worry about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub077 View Post
    Ok girls need your advice. I'm on cd19 and have had 8 days of flashing smileys (high fertility) on my clear blue digi opk. Surely the peak (solid smiley) should be showing by now??? Thoughts? X
    Take a HPT. I know you said it's cd 19 but sometimes if you get a long string of something showing on an opk it can be a sign of pregnancy. I once got a bfp at what I thought was cd12...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    hi everyone.
    I think we have "missed the boat" on this month as we didn't DTD within 48 hours of ovulation (from what I can tell). But you never know... so if AF (20th) is late, I will test on 22nd

unicornsandrainbows is offline Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Can i please be removed from this group? I appear to have lost this baby according to the hospital. My hcg from Saturday blood test was only 100 and last nights test at hospital was 71. Bleeding has not stopped. I'm taking a step back from the internet for a few days. Thankyou for your help.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to unicornsandrainbows For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (05-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can i please be removed from this group? I appear to have lost this baby according to the hospital. My hcg from Saturday blood test was only 100 and last nights test at hospital was 71. Bleeding has not stopped. I'm taking a step back from the internet for a few days. Thankyou for your help.
    Oh no @unicornsandrainbows. My heart is breaking for you. Biggest hugs. Please be kind to yourself and take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I be put down for the 26th please!?!? This wait is going to kill me!! I'm CD 16 this next couple weeks is going to drive me crazy!! Baby dust to everyone testing this month and congrats to all the mums to be who have already got their BFPs

11. The Following User Says Thank You to WanabeMumma For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (05-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to hear this. It's hard enough thinking it will never happen. But to have it happen and then not, it's the worst of all. Take time to grieve and be kind to yourself. Big hugs to you.