+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub077 View Post
    Ok girls need your advice. I'm on cd19 and have had 8 days of flashing smileys (high fertility) on my clear blue digi opk. Surely the peak (solid smiley) should be showing by now??? Thoughts? X
    Is this your first time using the digi's? If so it could just be that you are someone who has quite a few 'high' days before your peak? If not & you didn't have so many last time, I still would worry too much. CB says anywhere between 1-9 days is normal, but after 9 days you may not get a peak this cycle. So I'd give yourself another day or so & hope your peak comes soon! As an FYI I have anywhere between 1 and 5 'high' fertility days before my peak & it changes each month. 😊 Good luck!

@vague oh no Hun, I'm sorry to hear that. 😢 Chemical then you think? It isn't over until AF shows but be kind to yourself these next couple of days. Hugs.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (04-01-2015),vague  (04-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by vague View Post
    Congratulations @unicornsandrainbows ! yep, cramps are totally normal - it is implantation/growing stretching!

As for me - line is now non-existant - guess I am out, hopefully I won't see any of you in the next testing group!
    you'll see me oh well, at least i don't have to feel bad about the NYE celebration drinks I had lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jussi For This Useful Post:

vague  (04-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out. Got af today. My stupid cycles are so out of whack.

unicornsandrainbows is offline Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyDiamonds View Post
    I'm out. Got af today. My stupid cycles are so out of whack.
    I'm sorry

7. The Following User Says Thank You to unicornsandrainbows For This Useful Post:

LucyDiamonds  (04-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @McBecks - I think it may be - I did another one then because, you know, I'm addicted! - and it had a faint positive within a minute (FRER) I think my body is crazy and does not know what it is doing!!!!! I kind of hope I just get AF soon as even that is a blessing with PCOS.
    @jussi , I had drinks on NYE too! we can feel not bad together Feb is our month

9. The Following User Says Thank You to vague For This Useful Post:

jussi  (05-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by vague View Post
    @McBecks - I think it may be - I did another one then because, you know, I'm addicted! - and it had a faint positive within a minute (FRER) I think my body is crazy and does not know what it is doing!!!!! I kind of hope I just get AF soon as even that is a blessing with PCOS.
    @jussi , I had drinks on NYE too! we can feel not bad together Feb is our month
    Well I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for you that it's a BFP who is just a little shy but will stick around & come out more confidently soon! 👍👍👍👍

11. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

vague  (04-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    Is this your first time using the digi's? If so it could just be that you are someone who has quite a few 'high' days before your peak? If not & you didn't have so many last time, I still would worry too much. CB says anywhere between 1-9 days is normal, but after 9 days you may not get a peak this cycle. So I'd give yourself another day or so & hope your peak comes soon! As an FYI I have anywhere between 1 and 5 'high' fertility days before my peak & it changes each month. 😊 Good luck!

@vague oh no Hun, I'm sorry to hear that. 😢 Chemical then you think? It isn't over until AF shows but be kind to yourself these next couple of days. Hugs.
    Thank you! No not first time. Second month Last month I only had one fertile day and then peak!! I guess Ill just have to wait and see what happens!! Thanks a lot! X

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bub077 For This Useful Post:

McBecks  (04-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornsandrainbows View Post
    Back from the doctor. The test at the doctors was a very faint positive and blood was taken for a hcg test. Results will be back monday afternoon!
    Good luck @unicornsandrainbows. I hope you get the confirmation tomorrow. Thinking of you, sending you good vibes. XXX

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy Camper For This Useful Post:

unicornsandrainbows  (04-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @vague crossing everything for you!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to grace For This Useful Post:

vague  (04-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I'm coming across from November as I took a break from bh last month.

I desperately need some help, in December af came a week early. I'm on cycle day 9 today or maybe 8 and yesterday I got a high fertility sign on my clear blue advanced fertility machine with today getting a peak with the smiley face. I have never ovulated this early and am super confused, I don't have the normal o symptoms that I usually get not sure what to think. What should I do?

Would really appreciate some feedback.

Thanks