+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all,

I'm sorry I haven't really been active in the testing thread this month! To tell you the truth, I needed to give myself a break. Work has been flat stick since the end of November.. and only seems to be getting busier 😞

I'm exhausted. The only reason I'm awake is because I'm waiting for DH to come to bed (he's had a clean out of his man cave and is selling things on eBay 😩- if it were up to me, it'd all go to charity.. and some of it straight in a skip!)

We did DTD around O time this month.. once. Lol
    So who knows! Pretty sure we haven't caught the egg.

Back to it this month though! It seems as though all of our friends are announcing their pregnancies.. It's only made me want this more than anything!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and New Year!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats girls! I can't believe there's been so many bfps already. Amazing and so happy for you all!!!

Have to start actively dtd this week as O should be next weekend, if my cycle stays the same as normal. Have been getting 'low' readings with the monitor so far, but thinking it'll go to 'high' on Wed. DH is doing night shift Wed/Thurs which is super annoying. I said we are going to have to dtd in the morning when he gets home and I am getting up for work. Otherwise it's never going to work out *sniff. I've got a bit of anxiety thinking about fitting it in. I really want it to be me this month too

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (04-01-2015),grace  (04-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornsandrainbows View Post
    Back from the doctor. The test at the doctors was a very faint positive and blood was taken for a hcg test. Results will be back monday afternoon!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wow! Even i am overwhelmed and so happy for you! I have been thinking of you the last few days since i read that you've been TTC for 5 years. You post on Bubbub and immediately you got a BFP!!! :O Amazing!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mimimama For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (04-01-2015),LucyDiamonds  (04-01-2015),unicornsandrainbows  (04-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Back from the doctor. The test at the doctors was a very faint positive and blood was taken for a hcg test. Results will be back monday afternoon!
    Omg!!!! How exciting for you!!!! ANOTHER bfp already!!!!! This must be a month full of babydust me thinks!!! Congratulations Hun will add you in at the top xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bub077 For This Useful Post:

unicornsandrainbows  (04-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok girls need your advice. I'm on cd19 and have had 8 days of flashing smileys (high fertility) on my clear blue digi opk. Surely the peak (solid smiley) should be showing by now??? Thoughts? X

unicornsandrainbows is offline Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure if i ask here or not but i'm getting painful cramps kinda like AF. Is that normal? It's like a clenching feeling then it goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @unicornsandrainbows ! yep, cramps are totally normal - it is implantation/growing stretching!

As for me - line is now non-existant - guess I am out, hopefully I won't see any of you in the next testing group!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to vague For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure if i ask here or not but i'm getting painful cramps kinda like AF. Is that normal? It's like a clenching feeling then it goes.
    yes, this is normal. with DD I had lots of cramps up until around 6 weeks. It's just the egg burrowing in. They say you only need to be concerned if the cramps are accompanied with bleeding.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jussi For This Useful Post:

unicornsandrainbows is offline Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by vague View Post
    Congratulations @unicornsandrainbows ! yep, cramps are totally normal - it is implantation/growing stretching!

As for me - line is now non-existant - guess I am out, hopefully I won't see any of you in the next testing group!
    thankyou and i'm sorry about your bfp

15. The Following User Says Thank You to unicornsandrainbows For This Useful Post:

vague  (04-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Joining in late but should be due to test on the 20th! Good luck everyone!