Im thinking im the same @EnPointe. I will have to bu6 a BT thermometer

2. The Following User Says Thank You to poida84 For This Useful Post:

EnPointe  (30-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by poida84 View Post
    Are the clear blue ones expensive?
    well actually if u buy them in a chemist here in Aust they are7 tests for abut $80 but I buy off ebay rom the UK have t wait 2 weeks for delivery but I normally order day 1 of AF & they are here for when I need them...I pay about $55ish for 20 tests that's including P&H

4. The Following User Says Thank You to larazie For This Useful Post:

poida84  (30-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by larazie View Post
    well actually if u buy them in a chemist here in Aust they are7 tests for abut $80 but I buy off ebay rom the UK have t wait 2 weeks for delivery but I normally order day 1 of AF & they are here for when I need them...I pay about $55ish for 20 tests that's including P&H
    This is what I do! I get 20 ov tests and I think5 pregnancy in the pack. I have the advanced fert monitor and it's amazing! No mistaking when I am O-ing with that bad boy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

poida84  (30-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky_duck I did look at ebay tonight at one of those advanced fert monitors and they were $300

Thanks
    Reviews
    They are pricey little b^ggers...I got mine for about $180. @grace actually got one that I found on ebay too for a lot less. Just have to look around. However, you will be paying at least $150. So yes, it's an investment...I had no luck with the cheapie opks which I used for about 2-3months before we started TTC. I kept missing O or couldn't tell. I actually did one along with my adv monitor and it was certainly not accurate. It wasn't really picking up my LH surges (cheapies that is). The monitor picks up days leading to O as 'high' days which is super helpful too.
    Last edited by clucky_duck; 30-12-2014 at 22:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having said all that, I don't know if I'll get pregnant any quicker. It's all up to mother nature at the end of the day. But I guess it gives me a better chance of telling when I O and hopefully dtd at the right time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi this will be #1 for us and i am guessing that I will need to test around the 9th, the problem is it keep getting positive opks. My last period was started on 12/12 and I took first opk 22/12, Today after testing since then I am still getting a positive reading. When should I test and cross fingers for a BFP? All the lines have been darker than the test, the first line was the lightest (but still darker than the test)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bub077 please put me down to test on 25th. Here goes nothing! 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by poida84 View Post
    Has anyone had any success using a maybe baby? Im confused. I have full ferning but my opk is neg
    That's because they measure for different things. Opk measures luteinising hormone, and the maybe baby measures Oestrogen levels. LH surges right before you O, but Oestrogen for some people surges as you O, or immediately after. The ferning is the pattern caused by certain salts in your saliva as they dry, which are only present when there is Oestrogen in your system. The surge in Oestrogen is what causes some people to have a dip in temp as they O before it goes back up again. Hope this helps.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jussi For This Useful Post:

poida84  (31-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    New Year, new lot of bfps and babies babydust to everyone!