+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You could ease milk in. For one week 75% formula and 25% milk. Then 50:50 next week. Then 25% formula. But that is another battle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Put your child to bed where you intend her to wake (in her own bed?). If your tot falls asleep in one place, with a sleep aid (being patted/cuddled to sleep) then when the heaviest part of the sleep is over (after 8 hours etc) then if your tot wakes between sleep cycles she will think "wtf... Where am I.. Why aren't I being cuddled?" And that's why the wandering into your room at 5:30.
    Ahh yep that makes a lot of sense!!
    Lol but I kinda like the morning cuddles but yea I suppose it shouldn't happen for that long

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by bron196 View Post
    Ahh yep that makes a lot of sense!!
    Lol but I kinda like the morning cuddles but yea I suppose it shouldn't happen for that long
    You like being woken up at 5:30am??? Would you be happier if morning cuddles were at 7:00 or 7:30 instead?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSS View Post
    I'd just follow what the other ladies have said, be consistent and it should work. I have to start this as soon as I'm on maternity leave.

My dd is nearly 3 and I'm six months pregnant and she is doing the same, EXCEPT she wakes maybe twice a night, sometimes more.

I sympathise.
    Oh you poor thing feel so sorry for u!!
    See at least my daughter sleeps right through which I'm lucky for now..
    But yea I need to be consistent just can't wait till I move out for it to be easier for me..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    You like being woken up at 5:30am??? Would you be happier if morning cuddles were at 7:00 or 7:30 instead?
    I'm a light sleeper and before my daughter I was a chef woke up at 5am every morning so my body clock never got over that so for some reason I'm awake anyways...

But yes 7am morning cuddles sound better!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    You could ease milk in. For one week 75% formula and 25% milk. Then 50:50 next week. Then 25% formula. But that is another battle!
    And yep I tried that but in the last week she gotten sick and didn't know whether she had sick pooes or too much milk pooes -.- so I stopped

I'm battling two battles in one lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    It if was me I would pick the one battle I have more control over - milk. Then plan plan plan what you are going to do when you move out. If you can last that long!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    It if was me I would pick the one battle I have more control over - milk. Then plan plan plan what you are going to do when you move out. If you can last that long!
    Thanks that's a great idea!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bron, how are you going?