Does anyone use the Good Reads app? I love it to keep track of what I have read and want to read.
I'm taking advantage of my reading mood lately and reading through books fast 😳
1. Dead to the World (book 4) by Charlaine Harris
2. The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice
3. Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
4. Darkly Dreaming Dexter (book 1) by Jeff Lindsay
5. Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White
6. I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
1. Paranormalcy (book 1) by Kiersten White
Landline by Rainbow Rowell
Last edited by Jensha; 02-01-2015 at 13:44.
Just finished The Mortal Instruments - City of Bones. Not bad, I will read the others in the series.
Started The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling
Just finished Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult. Was pretty good, but I prefer her older ones.
She's my guilty pleasure book-wise.
Just about to start Anzac Girls.
I'm reading Die Again by Tess Gerritsen at the moment.
So I will start a new list for 2015.
1. Die Again - Tess Gerritsen
I really recommend landline for anyone who enjoys movies (as I havnt read the books) like p.s I love you, time travellers wife, the note book etc it's fantastic so far I'm half way through
ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1420254186.558387.jpg
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!