10. These Broken Stars by Amie Koufman and Meagan Spooner 5/5
11. Lola and the boy next door by Stephanie Perkins 3/5
12. Heaven is for real by Todd Burpo 1/5
13. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
14. Mind games by Kiersten White
15. Isla and the happily ever after by Stephanie Perkins
16. Cinder by Marissa Myers
17. With a zero at its heart by Charles Lambert
Currently reading and hoping to finish in March:
18. Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
19. Ready Player One by Earnest Cline
Last edited by Jensha; 27-03-2015 at 09:38.
Oh I need to come and update my list.
But..... I just started reading The Rosie Project, and I love it!
@Cheerilee The Rosie Project was great! And so is the follow up book, The Rosie Effect. The main character so reminds me of Sheldon from Big Bang Theory...
On another series, are there any Game of Thrones fans here? If so, has anyone read the prequels? I read an article the other day that the next book in the series is still at least a year away so I thought I might have a crack at the prequels to see if they were any good. Would love any feedback.
My people! I've found you! I love love love reading - would love to read more paper books but sadly most things I read these days are on iBooks or kindle. Better that than nothing, right? my favourite genres include chick lit, murder mysteries, country romances, and biographies (particularly of people who have survived awful things).
Currently reading The Road To Hope by Rachael Johns which is a country romance. I loved Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty and consequently bought other books by her but I've been disappointed by the others. I also love the Temperance Brennan series by Kathy Reichs
1.The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion
2.Lost and Found by Brooke Davis
3.Pearl in a Cage by Joy Dettman
1.Questions of Travel by Michelle De Kretser
2 (3 &4). Divergent series by Veronica Roth
1.Wild by Cheryl Strayed
2.American Sniper by Chris Kyle
1. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
2. Book of Lost Threads by Tess Evans
3 Sweeping Up Glass by Carolyn Wall
4. Still Alice by Lisa Genova
5. The Buried Giant by Kazuo Ishiguro (currently reading)
Totally need to read true blood I've seen all tv episodes but haven't gotten the books yet. I just finished the newest bloodlines book by Richelle Mead it was pretty good!
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!