Just finished the inheritance (Eragon) series (it's an old fave I repeat) by Christopher paolini
Now starting the diamond throne (elenium series) by David Eddings
1. Dead to the World (book 4) by Charlaine Harris
2. The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice
3. Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
4. Darkly Dreaming Dexter (book 1) by Jeff Lindsay
5. Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White
6. I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
1. Paranormalcy (book 1) by Kiersten White
2. Landline by Rainbow Rowell
3. The Stand by Stephen King
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
1. Die Again - Tess Gerritsen
2. Jason - Laurell K Hamilton
3. Broken Dolls - Kitty Thomas
4. The Husband's Secret - Liane Moriaty
5. Daughter of Smoke and Bone - Laini Taylor
5. Daughter of Blood and Starlight - Laini Taylor
6. Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
7. Afterparty - Daryl Gregory
I like to have a few books on the go, in case I need a change. If I am really, really loving the book I will just read that one until it is finished.
I just got home from Bookfest Day 1 (Brisbane) and came away with 28 books (7 of those were Billie B Brown for dd)
Quite happy 😀 anyone else going, or planning to go?
Oooh! I didn't know it was on!!!
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!