+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Going crazy!!! HELP!!!

I am one week late today (35 day cycle). I have tested a few times in this last week BFN after BFN after BFN!! My boobs are tender and heavy, I'm napping during my lunch breaks because I'm so tired, I'm eating ridiculous amounts of food and never feel full!! My sex drive is in over drive my partner told me I was on heat! My discharge is excessive, and on top of that I have been suffering from nausea... I want to believe I could be pregnant but all these BFNs are really disheartening!! How much longer should I wait before I accept I'm out for this month?!
    Last edited by WanabeMumma; 12-12-2014 at 14:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If I am PG then I would be 6 weeks today - surely that is far enough along to get a positive result if I am eating for two right? This not knowing is driving me crazy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Have you been to the doctors for a blood test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not just yet. My partner and I have decided to wait until next Friday and if still no AF or BFP then will be going to docs for a blood test.. It's just driving me crazy not knowing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    To be honest I would just go and get a blood test. Stressing isn't good for you or your health!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LaDiDah For This Useful Post:

WanabeMumma  (12-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the tip!! Might talk to my partner and go to docs next week! I just want to know.. My cycles since I've been off birth control have been right on 35 days with the exception of the first 2 but the last 3-4 have all been 35 on the dot...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was reading a thread here before where women were talking about how for them, a HPT didn't work until later or for one, never worked!
    I'd just go to the doc asap. Stressing isn't good for you! & if you're not pregnant, those symptoms aren't a normal way to be feeling. X

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CodieBloom For This Useful Post:

WanabeMumma  (12-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you! I have read a few things about that.. I just feel different.. But at the same time I don't want to convince myself I'm pregnant and then turn out its just my body playing games!! Think a trip to the doctors is on the cards!!