+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Fatigue!!

I'm 35 weeks and for the past few weeks the fatigue has been insane! My iron is perfectly fine. The only thing I can think of is it's because I'm not sleeping properly at night, haven't for weeks. We're moving (two hours away!) next Thursday and I'm supposed to be packing, but I've just got no motivation. I also feel guilty because of this reason for having naps.
    Anyone else feeling the same?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmi View Post
    I'm 35 weeks and for the past few weeks the fatigue has been insane! My iron is perfectly fine. The only thing I can think of is it's because I'm not sleeping properly at night, haven't for weeks. We're moving (two hours away!) next Thursday and I'm supposed to be packing, but I've just got no motivation. I also feel guilty because of this reason for having naps.
    Anyone else feeling the same?
    I am not pregnant at the moment but I remember that feeling all too well. I remember going to my GP and telling him that something must be wrong as I was so exhausted. He almost laughed at me I think before reminding me that I was heavily pregnant with a toddler to chase after - of course I was tired!! It's hard when you have stuff to do though....can you do small chunks with lots of rest in between? Or even better, is there people you could ask to help?

I am sure others are in your situation currently....but I just wanted to give some empathy and say you certainly aren't alone. Those last few weeks of pregnancy are tiring!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our parents are coming on Sunday to move the furniture, but we've got nobody to help us pack the other stuff.
    I'm having a rest at the moment. I just don't recall being like this first time round. Mind you it was 6 years ago!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am struggling too! 36 weeks on Sunday, I find that most days I need to have a nap when my daughter is sleeping otherwise it's too hard to cope!
    My back and feet get so sore if I don't rest a bit throughout the day. I don't sleep well at all, haven't all pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    I suddenly realised that today was supposed to be my last day of work before going in leave. I had to finish 6 weeks ago due to pelvic girdle pain (which kills every time I roll over in bed!). No way could I have worked this long in my job!