+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by firsttimemum34 View Post
    EUROBED! Sorry for shouting but I'm so close to buying it! I also want to buy a 4 wheeler to ride over it like they do on the advertisement to prove how tough it is!
    We have one. It is really good and surprisingly very comfy!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Happymum2 For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (11-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    Oh I just remembered I bought a leg magic when I was younger and omg It was so awkward and painful.
    I got one too! It was so hard to use. I was too unco for it. So it's hidden at the back of a cupboard somewhere now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by dollypops View Post
    I got one too! It was so hard to use. I was too unco for it. So it's hidden at the back of a cupboard somewhere now.
    Yeah I can't stay I was gliding as well as they were in the adds

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I had a bright pink snuggie back in the day and man was that the best damn $40 I ever spent!
    Last edited by tazz475; 11-12-2014 at 15:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    Do you mean the Kambrook Blitz to go? The reviews I just read were better than the nutribullet and the bad ones Kambrook responded by telling people to ring customer service etc.

The motor is much smaller than the nutribullet but I understand the nutribullet is 5 times the cost.

I have some birthday money to spend so I might give the Kambrook one a whirl!
    Yeah they have the Kambrook. Also the Ninja for $249 and the magic bullet for $119. I know Aldi also have a cheaper version of the magic bullet for sale sometimes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I bought the Total Gym...I used it once or twice and never used it again. DP used it a few times but said that his body weight didn't provide enough resistance. I sold it before moving interstate and the lady that bought it sent me an SMS telling me how much she loved it.

DP bought one of those Ab things that cause your stomach muscles to contract. Apparently it's a work out without working out. He ended up being able to get his money back a year or so later because of all the false claims made about the product.

I was tempted to buy the Eurobed as we stay with my parents when we are in Sydney. We either sleep on an uncomfortable couch or the floor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My mum bought me a Snuggie and I love it

If you do end up getting a Nutribullet I'd be very interested in a review, I've been sorely tempted by the ads for a while now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Belle201 View Post
    My mum bought me a Snuggie and I love it

If you do end up getting a Nutribullet I'd be very interested in a review, I've been sorely tempted by the ads for a while now...
    I bought the blitz to go yesterday. Will give it a whirl when I'm more organised and let you know how that one goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    I have a blitz to go and love it. Had it since March, use it daily and its still goinh strong

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    I have a blitz to go and love it. Had it since March, use it daily and its still goinh strong
    What sorts of things do you make with it? Do you ever put vegetables like Carrot in it? What about ice?