+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Obese pregnancies to 'skinny' pregnancy

Has anyone ever lost a significant amount of weight and then gotten pregnant again? How did your pregnancy differ? Was it an improvement issue wise?

I have lost 35kg this year and am contemplating having a fourth child. I have been obese for all my previous pregnancies (lowest starting weight with first was 74kg, never lost any weight afterwards and sat around the 95-100 mark right through the pregnancies). I have never had GD but did have polyhdramnious with the third who was born via EMCS due to cord prolapse.

I am a lot fitter and stronger now and currently weigh 60kg.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to hear experiences of this as well. I was 85kg when I fell pregnant and am 100kg now at 37 weeks. I've had a very difficult pregnancy and hope to get to a healthy weight after bub is born. At this point I can't even contemplate having another and going through this again.

StretchmarkBarbie is offline Senior Member
    Winner 2009- Best Username Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was 125kgs and then lost 60 of that. I'm currently pregnant with my fourth child. It's exhausting. But it's still very early days so can't really give any details

Similar Threads

1. Skinny cow ice-cream
    By Goosey01 in forum Gestational Diabetes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2014, 12:45
  2. What to say when a friend gets too skinny?
    By Jellyfishie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-02-2014, 19:02