+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Gallbladder Removal

Hi everyone, my hubby is booked in for elective Gallbladder removal tomorrow afternoon and I was just wondering if anyone has had experience with this, yourself or a partner?

I just wanted to know what to expect. It is meant to be keyhole so long as there aren't any complications. The surgeon said so far it all looks promising.

He has been told a week off work (so long as it's keyhole) and light lifting etc..

I haven't experienced it before and you know how men can be I have had an emergency cesarian but somehow I think this may be a little less invasive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckily I've had both a caesar and my fall bladder removed so I can help you here and I'd say they are fairly on par if not the caesar recovery was slightly more intense.

It is keyhole, I have 4 very small 2cm incisions you couldn't even notice now.

hope that helps!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tw1nmummy For This Useful Post:

Kleep81  (10-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you very much

Similar Threads

1. Hit me with your best gum removal tips.
    By SpecialPatrolGroup in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30-10-2014, 22:42
  2. Gallbladder issues with 11 year old
    By cocolatte in forum General Child Health Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-01-2014, 13:23
  3. Tattoo removal
    By Pesca77 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 13-12-2013, 10:56