+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default private sperm donor wanted brisbane

Hi were looking for a sperm donor in Brisbane area. Were a long term couple wanting to start a family of our own. I am a student at beauty academy and my partner is a animal carer at animal welfare league. If you would like to help don't hesitate to contact me. Would love to do a meet n greet before insemination

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Donor

Hi I'm happy to help I live near Brisbane

Thanks
    Reviews
    That would be absolutely amazing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you managed to get pregnant successfully. If not, I'm a Brisbane donor and you are welcome to text me on 0417731100 and see if we can discuss further.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Spm doner

Do you have a email address

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane sperm donor

Happy to help you! Email me at brizzydonor@hotmail.com

I'm tall with dark hair and blue eyes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Out of curiosity @Brizzydonor how many people have you helped? Or @Spmdonor? I often see these posts and wonder how they ended!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

I see these posts and think something different ... Could be all innocent however no way in hell I would be meeting up with a male stranger who offered to donate his sperm online. Be careful ladies!
    Last edited by VicPark; 26-03-2015 at 04:48.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Your comments are harsh and misinformed

I've helped 5 women so far. A mixture of straight women and lesbians, couples and singles. I offer a free service and have a solid success rate. I am often successful from just one insemination due to my high sperm count.

Everyone Is different on how they want to create a family. I merely provide a choice to empower women to have an easier way than using a clinic, which some women find impersonal and expensive.

Just because a private donor is not for you doesn't mean other women should be denied the chance at being a mummy. I make it a reality for those women that chose me as a donor.

It is a fantastic experience to learn each time that a woman has been successful in conceiving with my help. Her happiness is beyond description. That's why I offer this service.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brizzydonor View Post
    I've helped 5 women so far. A mixture of straight women and lesbians, couples and singles. I offer a free service and have a solid success rate. I am often successful from just one insemination due to my high sperm count.

Everyone Is different on how they want to create a family. I merely provide a choice to empower women to have an easier way than using a clinic, which some women find impersonal and expensive.

Just because a private donor is not for you doesn't mean other women should be denied the chance at being a mummy. I make it a reality for those women that chose me as a donor.

It is a fantastic experience to learn each time that a woman has been successful in conceiving with my help. Her happiness is beyond description. That's why I offer this service.
    Good on you. My girls were created with the help of a donor through a clinic and I'm eternally grateful to the person who donated.

Do you stay in touch? Have you met any of the babies? Sorry for being nosy! Just curious about the other sides perspective.