Closed Thread
Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    AFM - I had a scan today to check on what is happening, the sac was still there, not sure if it was slightly bigger as it was visible through an abdominal scan. It seems to be breaking down though as it hasn't got the consistent round shape it had before. The results of my BT also show hcg is dropping its now just over 400, so hopefully things will go well from here without complication, the bleeding is increasing slightly.

How is everyone else going have you all had a good start to the new year?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Heyside, I've been thinking of you a lot. Miscarrying over Christmas/New Years is awful, the range of emotions is just nuts. I remember it well! 😔 It all completely sucks of course but I'm glad something is progressing and your hCG is on its way down. Have you been extra hormonal or anything do you believe? I somehow always started to feel better once my hCG had all but left my system.
    Is your dd getting excited about big-girl school? Lines of communication still open with your mom?? I sure hope her support helps you both through this and that she somehow knows the right thing to say to bring you a little peace or is at least a good listener 😌

AFM- Our Christmas and New Years with family was good. We had a cousin reunion with my hubby's cousins from Canada, USA and around Aus. We all rented a holiday beach house near the NSW boarder for 5 days over New Years and I'm now donning a smashing impersonation of a tomato 🍅😳 Other than that, I've been super motivated to lose this IVF/Prednisone/pregnancy/ies weight and have lost 8kg's so far, yay! Would love to lose another 5 so we'll see how I go but at least I feel comfy in all of my old clothes again which is great. Probably the first Christmas in my whole life that I haven't put on weight! 🎉 Kiki and anyone else still reading along, how are you all and what's new with you?Xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee - Thanks hun, the good thing is I felt I had dealt with all the emotional side of things well before Christmas so was just at a point where I wanted it resolved. Cant say I have been more hormonal either to be honest just impatient lol! Dh summed everything up the other day when he said its so sad that we seem to take all of this in our stride now as we have become so use to bad news and dont know how we would cope with good news any more.

DD is very excited for school she keeps asking when she is going which is good I just hope she is as enthusiastic after a week lol. I have realised I need to get myself organised quickly though with labeling uniform buying shoes and pre making some lunches for the freezer. Hope your DD is feeling excited too about starting kindy.

My mum has been really goid through all this, she has had similar experiences herself so shes good support.

Sounds like you had a lovely Christmas and New Year, would have been great to have family around and the house you rented sounds nice. Must have been lovely to experience it as the family of 4 you have dreamt of. Good on you for loosing the weight hun, hope you manage to get down to the weight you want to achieve.

AFM - a little worried my bleeding isn't as heavy as I expected at the moment. Wondering if I have lots more to come yet, not experiencing cramps yet either. DH is putting off a trip to Sydney next week until he knows all is ok, dont want him away if something goes wrong but its a waiting game.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (07-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I may finally have had my miscarriage, i past some tissue today which I have taken to qml to be tested. Have to say i have come away with it quite well, i started cramping two hours before I passed the tissue and then it quickly eased. Hopefully thats the end of it and I can move on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news for me!!!! HCG now only at 57 so its come down from over 400. I have also managed to get an appointment with Warren for next Tuesday (someone cancelled apparently, I was lucky to get in) so can check all of the sac has gone and make a plan to move forwards. Hopefully my results of the tissue will be back by then as well as I was told they take around a week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, that is great news Heyside! I remember my tissue results didn't take that long at all so I'm sure yours will be back by then too. You've been so strong! Onwards and upwards... 2016 is the year you will complete your family for sure Xxx 😘

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Ladydee, I think 2016 has to be our year otherwise our dreams may have to come to an end as can't go on like this forever 😔. Did your results give you much information to work with hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It did give us answers but it wasn't something we could work with. Apparently a 1 in 10,000 chance that anyone of us could get...Trisomy 13 😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I remember that now, how frustrating, Warren has warned me that results may not even find anything. Due to my history and the number of transfers we have had we are really going to push for a double transfer but I know its now hard to get with qfg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Something must have happened as Warren wanted to do a double with me even though I wasn't too keen as we had got a BFP each of the previous 5 times that we had tried that year?! Yeah, just try to prepare yourself (if that's even possible??) for each of the possible results as I have met a few ladies in the infertility world who did get inconclusive results. Was Warren thinking yours might came back saying "blighted ovum?" or could it be something else? I guess that's why he got bubs remains tested, to find out (hopefully) for sure hey. Thinking of you, hugs Xx