Closed Thread
Page 97 of 101 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully mondays app means tues op. Just emphasise that you're now feeling pain & fear further complications. I really hope tomorrow just fast tracks everything so you're back on track & all good hun. It must be such a relief to be able to talk to your mum about it all & have her support & love. Love our mums. xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (13-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks @kiki1 yes nice to finally be able to talk with my mum, she went through several misscarrages before me so kind of can relate to everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM - Well the pains I had over the weekend came to nothing and maybe now when I look back it was nothing more than cramping think I am just waiting for pain to start lol, no pain is a good sign though! Had my appointment with Warren today and believe it or not he thinks he can see it in the uterus. Its really strange, I should be ecstatic as it means I am not at risk of tubes rupturing etc, but feels like I am back in limbo land was thinking this would all be over. Hcg is still rising and is around 800 but Warren is happy to wait until Monday and confirm its definitely in the uterus and then wait for my body to try and naturally miscarry. He gave me the option of a D&C tomorrow but I didn't want that as I know it can effect lining which is already an issue for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arghh how frustrating, but a good frustrating I guess. Did Waz agree with not doing the D&C w lining issues? Natural would always be preferential & if he's happy to let it be for the moment & you are too then that's some positive in a s#$%&# situation. Oh Heyside I feel for you hun I can imagine you just want it over with. Hopefully all works out and u can enjoy chrissy & then start fresh in the new year.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @kiki1 and yes your right its a good frustrating that it could be in the right place. Wazza understood my thinking and concern about it causing more issues with lining so happy to wait. Time wise now I could do with it staying put until after Christmas, sounds silly but I don't want to be in pain over Christmas and spoil it for DD because we cant do anything. Have been told by a few other girls about a tablet that can be placed near the cervix to help it dilate, will be asking about it when I see him on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Heyside, I'm so so glad you opened up to your mom! Hoping there's some news or wiz-bang plan of action after Monday's appointment 😘😘😘

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok yesterday's appointment confirmed the pregnancy is in my uterus so now less to be concerned about. Warren gave me the option of doing whatever suited me including the medication to bring things along. I opted to leave things as is at the moment so I am not in pain over Christmas, warren said it should have been over by Thursday but I didn't want to take that risk as some people say it can last up to 2 weeks. So he has given me forms for scans which I can do locally to check on everything. So from here all I can do is wait for things to happen and a m/c to start. Warren refered to the situation yesterday as a blighted ovum which is the first time he has said that so at least I know where I stand.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a relief in that there's no rush & avoiding surgery. Did he say once everything happens when you can start again? At least you can comfortably enjoy chrissy as best you can without any worry/pain/discomfort. Have been thinking of you hun & hope you're still holding up ok x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (23-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will have to wait @kiki until my hcg level returns to 0 so it could be a while. Thanks for the thoughts x How are you feeling heading to Christmas hun???

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM - As New Year approaches I finally have some signs of my body realising all is not well, I have just had some slight spotting, hoping this is me nearing the end and I can start the New Year with fresh hope.