Closed Thread
Page 96 of 101 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg! @Heyside im so sorry to read back of your journey recently. I haven't had a chance with a 4 week old and 2 step kids but I have been thinking of you often.

I really hope it isn't ectopic. My levels with mine started at 190 and then also didn't double. They kinda just increased slowly then even decreased. I bled heavily, thought I'd passed everything and then after a week started bleeding again and my levels started jumping massively. I never had the classic signs as in one sided pain til quite late. I just had bad aching. By the time they got to it I had been internally bleeding for days.

So keep an eye out for non classical symptoms also, I was far too blase about it all.

Once again I hope you don't have to have the lap etc done and I'm sending massive hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Excited - Nice to hear from you hun, hope all is going well with you and your little one and you are enjoying your time together. I remember being very busy in the early days with my DD. Thanks for your input into how things worked out for you hun, trying to look out for signs of any further progression as it seems it definitely looks like an ectopic. How long was your recovery after the op hun, dont want to postpone it too long and risk myself but need to be there on Friday for DD's last day at kindy.

AFM - numbers still rising, now 292, another bt on Monday but have booked an appointment fir Tuesday to discuss options. The injection would be less invasive but then we cant ttc for 3 months, which takes us to March . On the other hand I am worried about scaring with the operation and the increased risk of this happening again (not sure if that same risk is there with ivf) and obviously working this all around DD and her last day of kindy which she can't miss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside my recovery was actually about 3 weeks cause I bled so much. Took me way longer to recover from that than the caeser I just had.

To be honest I was told that it is not too much of a risk until numbers reach around the 1000. I waited 3 weeks and had bts every few days and then had a scan at 7w5d and they still couldn't locate the pregnancy. By the time I went to surgery my hcg was about 1500 I think. I got sick quite quickly and tbh I wouldn't do it again. It was quite scary and it got serious fast. I was waiting for DH to get home from holiday (I flew back and he had to drive the car and dsd,dss) and then waiting til they went back to their mums. In hindsight it was silly and dangerous and I should've done something sooner. When the bleeding from the tube starts it is the worst pain you've ever felt in your life.

I know you desperately want to be there for dd's last day at kindy but she will want you there for the rest of time not just that one day (if that makes sense). I feel for you, it is so hard, am sending hugs. Any other questions just ask xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I think it'll be really good to speak to Waz & see what he believes to be your best & safest option. Like Excited said at the end of the day the most important thing is that you're ok. Sorry I can't give any help but am sending lots of hugs x
    @Excited1 OMG I'm so sorry you went through that!! Hows that beautiful little 4week old of yours going? Hope he's behaving for his mummy. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did your appointment go today @Heyside?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 - Thanks for all that insight hun you have definitely given me a lot to think about. Warren isn't too concerned at the moment but has said we will take action next week.
    @kiki1 - I think you are right hun I may throw it back to warren next week and see which is the best option in his opinion.

AFM - I had another appointment today with Warren after my hcg continued to rise on Friday and Monday. He did another scan but couldn't see anything. As he took the internal scanner out (sorry tmi) it was covered in blood, he sent a sample of it off to be tested again hoping I may be miscarrying naturally and the pregnancy is located in the uterus. I was feeling hopeful about this earlier but as he did more internal testing which created a fair more amount of blood he said it could also be the lining breaking away naturally due to lack of hormones. He is happy to leave it until next week to see what my body does naturally and then make a decision on the injection or laparoscopy. Bt today still show hcg rising .

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess the positive is he's not concerned/happy to leave a week which means you get to be there for dd & have some time to let things happen naturally. Let's hope the bleeding is the start of it & hcg starts to drop.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (09-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afm - Appointment made for Monday to make a final plan of action with the whole situation, hcg still rising and biopsy showed no pregnancy in the uterus. I am thinking I will choose the laparoscopy just want it sorted, its gone on too long now, shame DH has next week off and we were supposed to be relaxing with DD before Christmas and now I will be recovering . oh well at least I made it to DD's last day of kindy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry Heyside 😔 I'd choose the same if I were you. Take care Hun, I've been thinking of you 😘

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Ladydee

AFM - I have felt my first twinges of pain today on my left side, hoping to push for this op done asap as really don't want to risk this causing more issues. On a good note this situation has helped me to open up about all this IVF stuff with my mum tonight, so far we have kept this whole thing so private. It was nice to talk to her, she was so understanding and just upset that we have been coping with this alone in ways.