Closed Thread
Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No it wasn't the nicest of procedures @kiki1 and to make it worse he had to do it twice lol. Yes I had bloods today too will ring for the results hopefully the hcg is going down. If hcg is seen in the biopsy but bloods show its going down I think we will just wait for s natural m/c whixh will be the best outcome. If they still dont know the location of pregnancy from the biopsy and hcg is still going up then we are probably looking at a laparoscopy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ouch. I hope all works out @Heyside. Hope you're holding up ok through all this & I hope DH is there & not away. Hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was sure I would hear hcg was dropping today as no longer feeling the symptoms I was at weekend but no - hcg now risen to 242 from 150 on Friday so its now even rising quicker, have a bad feeling about this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Far out Heyside 😟 Is your hubby home or away? I'm sure it'll be just fine (in a very sucky way)but your dd knows what to do if mummy was sick huh? Look after yourself Hun Xxx 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies I am actually holding up pretty well through all this would have thought it would have sent me loopy but just want a conclusion to it all. Dh is home its not very often hes away last time things just worked out very unfortunate with timing hes taking it one step at a time where as I am considering the what ifs and all possibilities.

Thanks
    Reviews
    xx Did they say anything re: bt? When's the biopsy results due back?
    Glad to hear DH is around & unlikely to have to go anywhere. He's prob got the right approach but I know the need to prepare for all possibilities. Keep holding up as well as you are hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was just told to repeat the BT as planned @kiki1 on Friday hun apart from that was just told the hcg had risen again. Will be ringing tomorrow for biopsy results if its positive then that's great we know its in the uterus if its negative I am in limbo land further.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go with getting biopsy results today @Heyside?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got of the phone with Warren seems the biopsy shows no sign of pregnancy so we can presume its an ectopic. I have to have more bloods tomorrow and Monday and if its still rising book in for an appointment to discuss laparoscopy. If that's the case hoping it won't be the end of next week as its DD's last days of kindy and I want to be there for her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hun Maybe let them know tomorrow that if an app is needed can it be earlier in the week. I hope bloods show things are starting to happen naturally. Again, keep us updated & stay strong xxx