Closed Thread
Page 94 of 101 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope todays bloods tell you af is on her way @Heyside x @Ladydee Good to hear from you, although not that you're on nurse duty. At first I was going to say typical male being a big sook but then read the rest..yikes! I'm glad I had it done at 5 & not now, sounds brutal. Hope he's now on the road to a smooth recovery. Hope you're travelling ok with bub & dh x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Ladydee - Oh hun sounds like your poor DH is suffering, not sure why they have stopped taking tonsils out early on, my niece has been refused many times although she suffers a few times a year with tonsillitis. I can imagine the procedure being so much worse as we get older. Hope he gets better soon.

Thanks @kiki and @Ladydee but things aren't looking good hcg has risen to 150 from 100 last Friday so who knows what is going on. I have a scan booked in for next Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside What did they say? Could they give any reasons?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I asked if they thought it could be ectopic and I was told there was no way of knowing. I have been reading up on blighted ovums as well which could also explain the slow rising hcg is that possible with IVF though as the cells have been seen before transfer? I am very worried it will now mean either ectopic and my tube being taken or maybe a d&c.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wonder if hcg can raise a bit before it drops?? Oh gosh this is the last thing you need to be worrying about after everything. No more reading- It's going to freak you out! Lets just hope the bod is slow off the mark & tues will show it's caught up & you'll be good to go for FET soon. I hope DH is there to help you through the w/e big hugs xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Far out, I'm so sorry Heyside 😟 I guess all you can do is be aware of the signs and symptoms of an ectopic so you know if/when you need to high-tail it to hospital....even if you start to suspect it Hun, it's better to be feel like you overreacted and be told you're fine, go home.... than to ignore any weird symptoms and put yourself in danger😘😞 I was talking to someone on a miscarriage thread last year who's results did the same and it was a blighted ovum unfortunately.....that's a good question as to wether it can still happen after IVF? Maybe the change in cells doesn't happen until after day 5 when it tries to implant? I really don't know. How are you doing Hun...are you coping ok? Emotionally and physically?? Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am hoping that's the case @kiki but we will see what Tuesday brings, wonder if I should ask for another BT on Monday so I have the results for when I go in on Tuesday?

I have a strong feeling that the blighted ovum might be the result of this @Ladydee after lots of reading, just don't have any signs of eptopic. That would be slightly reasurring in some ways though as I know if the embryo had of been normal I would probably have been pregnant now it's the Closest my body has got in this whole time anyway. Just trying to stay positive as we move forward.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @Heyside xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my appointment with Warren earlier, nothing could be seen on the scan which was to be expected really. He did a biopsy of my endometrium using suction which was quite an odd feeling and painful at times. So we are now hoping those results come back positive of hcg to prove the pregnancy is in the correct place (apparently this testing is not always correct though) I will also be have continual blood tests.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That doesn't sound too nice. Hopefully that combined with bloods tell you something. Did they do bloods today too? Did Warren shed any light on the situation or give you any info about the possibilities & probabilities?