Closed Thread
Page 90 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay Excited, congratulations!!! 👶🏼 I'm sorry he had to come out early and that you've had your own complications but congratulations anyway and I wish you a speedy recovery and plenty of the good boobie-stuff to help your lil man grow big and strong! 💪🏼😊😘😘

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How long would 250iu pregynl take to go out of my system do you ladies think as its only a small dose. I am 4dp6dt but bt is not until 14dp6dt but DH is away then and I am due another 250iu booster on Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside when did you take it? I've always given a safe 1 week with ovidrel so not sure what pregnyl would be & dosage. If you've taken it @ the usual 36hrs before retrieval then I'd do a sneaky test tomorrow and/or wednesday before your booster but remember I'm a severe POAS addict ha!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (09-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I took a small 250iu dose alongside my trigger but then took a 250iu booster last Thursday so Wednesday morning I will be 5 days post booster. I then take another Wednesday night so next Monday morning before DH leaves I will be 4 days post booster so not sure what's best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh that's tricky. Maybe google/search bubhub to see what the average test out/clear is. It's hard as it's not like you can see if it's lighter/darker the next day. When does DH get back after BT? You might just have to wait this one out which I feel for you cos it'd drive me mad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM - ok I have bought some tests and have decided to test tonight and tomorrow (before booster) so I have something to compare it to next Monday before DH goes away. If that makes sense.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (10-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    AFM - ok I have bought some tests and have decided to test tonight and tomorrow (before booster) so I have something to compare it to next Monday before DH goes away. If that makes sense.
    Yeah, I have no idea how long it takes to get out of your system....some ladies are so in the know about it all that they have this mathematical equation that they use to work out how long a certain dose takes to get out of your system! Lol. I just started testing on the second day post last injection and kept testing every morning....if it got lighter then I knew it was working its way out of my body and then if it got darker again then I knew it was real hCG showing up in the tests....as it was, it never got lighter, yay! Lots of ladies with BFP's do find the tests get lighter before getting darker though. Best of BFP luck!!!!! ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Heyside !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I tested just now and its a definite bfn so last Thursdays booster has definitely left my system. So in theory that means if I take another booster tomorrow morning then I should get a clear answer monday morning with dh here to support me. Not looking great that its a bfn now I suppose but at least I can prepare myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ 5dp there's still hope. At least you now know you can test when DH is there come monday. Arghh like you need to add to tricky to the torture of the 2ww. Hugs x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (10-11-2015)