Closed Thread
Page 89 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Quick update from me ladies. Turns out we had 6 good looking blastys which I am extatic about. We put the one back that made it yesterday but it had developed into a grade 5AA. So so happy.
    Couldn't be happier for you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (05-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies for your support these last few days I have found it very stressful. I am so happy with todays result, our best result so far in the end, not sure what has improved things maybe the diet change in protocol, added ICSI or even just change in clinic who knows. Now I need to decide if I follow Warrens advice of brandy and lots of BD if I feel up to it (cant see that happening with the lovely crinone lol).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

mummymaybe  (06-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is the BEST news to come on here to. I literally squealed I am so happy for you! Congrats honey & whilst I've never heard of the brandy & BD but it sounds good to me ha (this waz is seriously legend status). I'd prob swap the BD for chocolate at this stage though haha.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (05-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had the best sleep last night with the valium and brandy (thought I would give it a shot lol). Just had my next blood test with a qml form on the coast and the women calculated how much it will cost me as its not bulk billed and its $50 not sure if I would be better driving down to Brisbane now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    how long's the drive @Heyside? If it's a good distance & it's a one off BT I'd prob just pay it for the convenience but I'd not want to be paying that if it's a regular occurrence. Quite ridiculous that it's bulked @ clinic but not there.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (06-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Boo, I wonder why QFG/Wazza didn't mark Bulk Bill on the form?? 😕

Let your hubby deal with it all though! This is your time to banish any form of stress....that's why you were prescribed Valium, brandy and sexy-times! Anything that relaxes you....now's the time to do it Hun! 😌🏖
    Last edited by Ladydee; 06-11-2015 at 12:01.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (06-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kiki1 - It is an hour and a halfs drive hun it took us 2 hrs yesterday. Thinking it will only be this last bt and one on monday and in the sceme of things the money is nothing in comparison to what we have paid.
    @Ladydee - It was actually marked 'DO NOT BULK BILL - IN ART CYCLE' in big letters hun. From what I can gather we pay for our bloods in the full costing of the cycle so infact I am paying twice. Agree defininately not stressing over it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside yay!!! Congrats on being pupo!!! That is awesome news 😊 here to hoping irbid a very sticky little one. X

So sorry for missing all the updates the last few days- I had started to think I had a uti on Monday as I was weeing blood... I had some monitoring for preeclampsia done and they sent off a wee sample. Went home and the next morning went to visit some friends when the ob called and said I needed to see her straight away. Turns out it wasn't blood but my kidneys were shutting down from the sudden preeclampsia/eclampsia. Went straight into an emergency Caesar and we had a very delicate little boy (3kg). I am slowly getting better and he is just perfect apart from being preterm. He doesn't feed very well so lots of expressing etc but hopefully soon.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow @Excited1 what amazing news to come on here and read. Big congratulations, sounds like it was a little scary there with your kidneys shutting down but how exciting to have brought your little man into the world. Hope you are ok now and your body is starting to function as it should again. I am sure your little man will grow stronger day by day and the feeding will improve x x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 CONGRATULATIONS!!! so happy to hear you're ok & that your little man has arrived safely. He couldn't wait to meet you hey?! Just so happy that everything's ok & u can finally put those hard times behind & enjoy your beautiful little guy 💙💙💙
    @Heyside Geez with a likely 2hr trip I think it's worth paying but still very frustrating.