Closed Thread
Page 87 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thinking of you this morning Heyside! Fingers-crossed, fingers-crossed, fingers-crossed ✨✨✨✨✨✨

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also popped on here to say I'm thinking of you & hoping for some good numbers today @Heyside xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok ladies just had an update, I have 16 embryos at this stage which are of average or just lower quality. 2 of those are a little slower with only 4 cells and 1 is slightly ahead and has started to compact. Pretty happy with that at the moment.

I remember at this point last time I was told to expect around 1/3 to make it to freeze and with my history maybe a little less. Going along those lines if we get 3-5 to freeze I will be very very happy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Discussions with the nurse this morning seems all is planned for go ahead for transfer on Wednesday she says if I feel well enough then she cant see why not and Warren usually goes ahead

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY YAY YAY transfer for wed!!!! AND even a 1/3 you have embies to freeze!! So happy to hear this Heyside. Do you feel well enough? How are you feeling? Not too uncomfortable I hope.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo for being able to hopefully still transfer and your embies growing away! Your body is a machine with recovering so well after such a big follicle growth and EPU!! 💪🏼🐣

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not quite sure how many we will get to freeze @kiki1 would be amazing if we had a few though. Just looked at results from last cycle and we have had a higher drop off rate so far but numbers still higher. Crossing my fingers and toes we still have some left.

To be honest generally feeling pretty good but really started to bloat up last night, feel like a giant gas ball lol and look about 6 months pregnant, not sure my shorts are going to fasten today lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have had some brown blood this morning after my crinone which worries me after what everyone says about the lupron trigger, have had a bt this morning though so hoping the results tell us more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would usually say Naa, it's just irritation from the crinone but your stories worry me a little too.....bring on the blood results! I'm sure it's fine!!
    ***fingers crossed***

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladydee just spoke to the nurse and she wasn't concerned as it was old blood so fingers crossed I have no more. No results for the blood test yet.

Results on my embryos today are not looking great, we have 10 embryos with 10 or more cells 2 of which are compacting but none of them are morulas yet when they should have started to get there at this point. I also have 2 other embryos which are slightly slower with 7 and 8 cells. Hoping there is still a chance, we are booked in for transfer tomorrow but have to ring on the way down to Brisbane to see if anything has made it.