Closed Thread
Page 86 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies feeling pretty good at the moment, just a bit of pressure when I need to empty my bladder but that relieves when I go to the toilet. Had a very long journey home as got caught in the busy traffic out of Brisbane after staying in recovery for what felt like forever waiting for my fluids. Had to stop off at the services on the way home I was so hungry, I had requested food you suit my diet at the hospital and ended up with a dry bowl of lettuce carrot and cucumbers which just didn't cut it. Nothing suitable for my diet at the services though so threw the diet out the window and enjoyed the best sausage roll ever, have my chocolate in the fridge waiting too!

Not looking forward to hearing my results tomorrow even though I have big numbers I know I have quality issues. My first cycle I had 15 eggs but none to freeze and second cycle out of 17 eggs only 3 to freeze. I know not all 23 will be mature either but fingers crossed I won't be disappointed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Shoot....Excited, I'm so sorry I missed your post! Man, this cheeky bubba is giving you grief right up until the end! I'm so sorry you're back in hospy but it sounds as if it's definitely the best place for you to be. You'd be beyond sick of it all but try to rest up and I'm wishing you the best of wishes for the safe arrival of this hard fought for bubba of yours Xxx 😘😘🐣

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anxiously awaiting your results Heyside! Did you end up turkey basting?? 🙊 I hope you're holding up ok this morning, I know how you'd be feeling....😘✨✨✨✨

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not heard anything as yet was told to ring warrens rooms but I have tried and there is no answer. We tried the tukey basting which wasn't very pleasant but willing to try everything at this stage haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear, what about trying QFG rooms??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I rang the embryologist at qfg in the end and I am so happy with our result but know in the back of my mind that its the drop off after day 3 I have to worry about. They used icsi with 11 of our eggs and 9 fertilized and they did ivf with 12 eggs and 11 fertilized so we now have 19 embryos 

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooomg, yaaayyyy!!! Super-sperm! Lol. I am so so SO happy for you Hun, you can't get much of a better start than that! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👌🏼🐣🐣🐣🐣

Do you get a call tomorrow or is it a two-day-wait now until Monday?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Ladydee, I had to chase those results from an embrologist at QFG. Think I will wait now until Monday when I will ring the nurse in Warren's rooms.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow wow wow what a number!!! Even with drop offs there's still got to be a fantastic number there. Lol the turkey basting might do the trick though. & lol to super sperm, so true though - go Mr & Mrs @Heyside! Hurry up monday!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (31-10-2015),Ladydee  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @kiki1 here is hoping you are right about numbers