Closed Thread
Page 85 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow, crunch time Heyside.....You sound like you're holding it all together really well, I got some empathy-butterfly's in my belly just reading your post! I'm sorry if you end up with a freeze-all as I know that's not what you wanted but holy-dooly that's a huge oestrogen result!!! 😧 If I remember right, mine was just under 11,000 and I was sure feeling it in my belly! I hope you're fully stocked up with the high protein foods and drinks, ready to go? I went crazy with eggs and sustagen and tried to make every meal I had focused around getting in the protein. Take care Hun, you're definitely putting any hen to shame 😉

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (29-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! @Heyside that is amazing! It must be so hard for a freeze all but such an amazing response. Hope you don't get too uncomfortable.
    @kiki1 we haven't found out the sex and we also never did a reveal on fb or anything. I don't know why but even now I get a bit funny with photos of me pregnant on fb! @Ladydees was so beautiful though sometimes I regret it!

Afm I unfortunately am back in hospital 😒 with probable preeclampsia as well as exhaustion from all the contractions. My ob just came in and said it's unlikely I will go home now and if the preeclampsia gets any worse they will need to get the baby out. So is looking like it might be soon but also might have to be a Caesar if the baby doesn't get its head into my pelvis more. So not what I want but I've given up on all of that! Actually that's a lie- I'm pretty devastated 😢 am trying to focus on both the baby and I being healthy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Excited1 - oh hun so sorry to read your back in hospital, and how frustrating you have the added issueo of preaclampsia to deal with. Hope the bubbs stays cooking for just a little longer, the main thing is that you and bub are well although yes I can understand you being devasted as this isnt how we plan things!

AFM - Just rang for the results of my BT and after a mix up with results (the receptionist told me my trigger hadnt worked when in fact she was looking at the wrong results) all is good for transfer. I have bought myself a block of chocolate as a treat for post EPU not 100percent sure I will be eating it yet but think I deserve it and I am so over this paleo diet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee - So sorry hun I missed your post. Thanks for the empathy butterflies lol you have been with me here in this thread for such a long time now . Definitely upset that it looks like a freeze all again but staying positive and concentrating on the fact we are still going ahead. Feeling ok at the moment not really feeling bloated as such although my belly is tellling a different story and I look pregnant (such a mean side effect). Hoping I cope well like I have the last two pick ups suppose time will tell, but will be planning lots of protein and have stocked up on the pear juice.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    In recovery at the moment not feeling too bad and 23 eggs retrieved

Thanks
    Reviews
    Left in limbo land haven't seen my fs after coming round. Have been told to start my very strong regime of pre transfer drugs. Will see what my fert results are like tomorrow and speak to the nurse then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely stash of drugs to get me started
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @Heyside that's an incredible haul. Hope you feel OK after epu and glad you get to at least think about transfer. That's an impressive stash for pre transfer! Sendings high fives and hugs x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (30-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Yippee Heyside! Great haul of eggies!!! 🐣🐣🐣 I'm glad you're feeling ok, I pulled up awful after EPU, it was the worst recovery out of everything for me 👎🏼 Gotta love Wazza's drug regime....you'll be rattling and making like a fountain when you drink some water! It's good though, it's time to bring out the big guns huh. Rest up Hun and enjoy that protein! Xxx 😘

I'll be keeping everything crossed and be waiting your fert/growth updates....✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
    Last edited by Ladydee; 30-10-2015 at 16:21.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (30-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside YAY you made it to retrieval and OMG 23!!!!!!! I know you'll be feeling so bloated with all that follies action but water water water, protein and YES chocolate! So happy you got here now let's see how your call goes tomorrow. Will be thinking of you hun xxxx @Excited1 So sorry to hear you're back in hospital. Geez preeclampsia too at least you're in the safest possible place for you & bub and I'm guessing after all those contractions the exhaustion is making it a bit easier to be bedbound. I really feel for you hun. I hope you're getting spoilt in there - you deserve LOTS of it! xxxx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (30-10-2015)