Closed Thread
Page 84 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside YAY I came on here to ask how your scan went & you're already done & reported That's great news! Fingers crossed for perfectly ripe EPU fri.
    @Ladydee Wow I LOVE your announcement that's the best & what a memory to look back on. When did you tell ppl what you were having? Great to hear dd loved her new kindy, that play date reaction must make it easier for you. How's your little man going?
    @allykat111 I'm sorry Time for some spoiling, be selfish & have some indulging. Try to enjoy the holiday season, break from jabbing & that you're starting nice and fresh for the new year. Hugs.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Heyside, yah!!! So happy to read your update 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👌🏼 You HAVE got lots done before 8:30! Oh ok, I get what you're saying about your LH....another interfering PCOS annoying thing I'm sure 😕 It absolutely will be your time to plan a fun announcement next and very soon!

Kiki- my DH and I each phoned our families to tell them of the sex while we were sitting I the cafe below the ultrasound place after finding out so....nothing too exciting there though, we do have lots of interstate and overseas extended family and friends so this was our FB announcement ....
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1445827798.434023.jpg

With our little guy, all of our immediate family and close friends eventually knew we were doing IVF and that we were pregnant.....again.....so since we never knew if we were going to have yet another loss, we didn't FB announce the sex. We had two dinners at restaurants where we let our dd announce to everyone that she had "a baby-brother in mummy's tummy". If you remember, we announced that we were preggers with this....
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1445828087.213152.jpg

Jump on YouTube, they have heaps of great ideas. Pinterest does too ☺️

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (27-10-2015),kiki1  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies have any of you used lupron trigger for OHSS before, everything I read online is making me nervous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Hi ladies have any of you used lupron trigger for OHSS before, everything I read online is making me nervous!
    I don't know anything about it at all from experience but... it sounds ok?? What have you read that's worrying you Hun? Ring Waz room if you are nervous about anything, that's what you're paying them for! Is he still away? I think he actually likes it when his patients research stuff and would probably get off on explaining to you exactly why he's doing whatever he's doing for your cycle😏....

This article makes it sound good? Seems like there used to be problems with pregnancy and m/c but that with aggressive support (hello Wazza protocol! 😉) it has just as high a result as hcg trigger??

http://www.advancedfertility.com/lup...timulation.htm

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1445914062.504225.jpg

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1445914094.650401.jpg

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee - Thanks for that info hun I have read similar things and was hoping the wazza protocol was definitely sufficient to support that luteal stage. Some women I have read have af arrive 4 days after EPU and it effects the lining so not ideal for transfer. Really hoping to transfer if at all possible so want everything to be just right. Warren is still away so my next scan and EPU is with Charlotte but will definitely be asking the questions tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah yeah ok, that'd freak me out too.....can you ask any of those ladies how much Oest&Prog support they were on post EPU so you can compare yours?? Making sure you get post EPU bloods sounds like the way to go to keep on top of it maybe?? You're all over this, you'll get that elusive BFP you so deserve for sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I haven't used Lupron trigger but from memory when told it was a possibility if @ risk of overstim it meant we couldn't do transfer? That's all I know about it sorry. Do you have to use it or is it a possibility? Is it scan day tomorrow? Fingers crossed for you.
    @Ladydee Omg all your announcings for preg/gender are so creative and lovely. I remember your little man's announcement - still gives me warm & fuzzies. So far I've just told a few over the phone. I'd thought of all these ways of announcing our preg to my parents in the early days but after so many negatives I got lazy + they knew about ivf so it's not such a surprise. We did tell them it's a boy over dinner as soon as we found out but they're the only ones who know (besides the hairdresser & cafe lady haha). I'm still undecided if/when to announce gender & when to do the fb announcement but for the moment I'll sit tight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM - Another very early appointment for me, DD is going to be shattered by the end of this week. My scan showed a few more eggs have been recruited and I now have over 20, some are not yet fully mature but alone on one side I have 14. So looks very likely I will be heading to a freeze all cycle. Trying to stay positive though and glad I am actually progressing to EPU as planned on Friday. DH was given an extra specimen collection cup though and it was implied that she will leave an egg inside and we can try and use a syringe with DH sperm as obviously I won't be up to BD. Very risky but worth a try lol! The embryoscope is fully booked for Friday so unfortunately we won't be able to use it this time which is disappointing. Feeling better about the lupron trigger as I am to use a small amount of pregnyl alongside it to make sure it works. I trigger tonight and have a BT to confirm the trigger has worked tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Geez @Heyside you must be starting to get uncomfortable! Out of curiosity what was your lining looking like? It is sooooo good that they're doing the little eggie jar & you never know that could be the one, how amazing would that be?! & if not at least the FET's they can solely focus on the lining & LH if it's an issue.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kiki - Surprisingly enough hun I have felt pretty good the last few days a bit of pressure today but not too bad. My lining was around 8mm today which is a shame to waste but what will be will be.

AFM - Nearly just messed up my trigger I prepared them both in plenty of time so I could just inject them at the given time and by mistake I pressed the pregynl (measured dose) against my body and lost half the dose. I then had to rush around measuring again talk about stress. I rang for my bt results earlier, really can't see a transfer coming my way, my estrogen is up at 19,000, will be interesting to see what results are tomorrow.