Closed Thread
Page 82 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there @allykat111 try & ride the crazy train out till friday.
    @Heyside How did you go mixing the meds? It's scary huh? My first time I went to my parents & got my mum to do it ha! After that I realised it wasn't so bad. The things we get made to get used to hey, I never thought I'd ever be able to inject myself & here I am every day. So good that you're not getting any side effects lucky duck. That's one less thing you have on your plate. I hope the scan shows everything growing nicely tomorrow.
    All ok here. Just waiting on NIPT (down syndrome blood test) to come back some time this week. It will also tell us gender & whilst I'm mostly sure I want to know there's still that part of me that likes the surprise idea. Of course DH wants to know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @kiki1 - The mixing of the meds wasn't too bad in the end although I had DH go through it with me step by step. The only issue I had was I was only to use half a dose last night so had to use a syringe and couldn't get the drawing up needle off the syringe to replace it with the injecting needle. I ended up using a knife to leaver it up, was so worried I was going to loose the medication lol. Hopefully all will get easier now, so funny what we end up getting use to lol. Its a hard one deciding if you want to find out bubs gender hope you and DH come to an agreement lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside Your lucky DH was round to go through it with you mine literally runs at the sight of them lol. OMG I would've been freaking out having to do a 1/2 first time. I remember getting the drawing one stuck too a couple of times too so frustrating. Go you for getting through the first one's drama today's will be easy compared to that one.
    I am torn because control freak me really wants to know to start planning and to just well know & also the bonus we get to find out so early but the traditionalist in me likes the first one surprise. Did you find out with DD? Will you find out with this one? @ladyee @mrswokie @thatwldbme & others did you find out or surprise? help me decide ladies arghhhhh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kiki1 I chose to find out ASAP with my daughter via ultrasound. I too am a control freak and wanted the right colours. If we ever get the pleasure again I'll prob find out again as I was not born with the pleasure of patience. It's then do u tell everyone else or keep it to yourself. The only downside to finding out early with my daughter was the look of dissapointment on her dads face. But then he was an **** hence why he's not really in her life. And when she was born the nurses were like " it's a girl yaay!" And I was like "yeah I know".

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kiki1 - Yes its got to be a breeze from here on in after last night lol. As for finding out about the sex no I didnt with DD. I am a big kid at heart and I loved the suprise at the end of all the hard work. I think I would do the same again for a second child. Not sure what it is inside me but I have always loved the element of suprise lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @allykat111 haha no I wasn't born with the pleasure of patience either. Probably not the best quality to be lacking in the fertility wars is it?! Wow ex sounds like a real d!@# ! @Heyside Oh I love that! Perfect way of describing it. You're so lucky that you have the surprise/patience thing down pat so you can defo do it round 2!
    See I suck because I have the big kid wanting the surprise at the end of the hard work but have the patience of a gnat!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update from me is not much was happening at my scan , my biggest follicle was around 9 and then I had lots and lots of smaller ones hanging out waiting for more fsh. Charlotte did my scan today Instead of Warren and she was lovely so feel confident with her doing my EPU now. My puregon has been upoed from 133 to 150 and I go back on Monday for next scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    NIPT results back today bub is all ok & it's a boy!!!!
    Yep the impatient side of me won again arghhh!

I'm just so relieved that it came back all clear but am feeling terribly guilty that a tiny part of me was hoping for a girl is that really bad? It sounds awful reading it back but I just needed a little vent. It's all the frilly girly stuff that gets me ha! Of course I am over the moon and so excited for my little man!
    Now to decide whether if/when we share gender. Not that we've even told anyone (besides fam) that we're preg.

@Heyside slow & steady wins the race - which means **** all in this impatient game though still better this way than overstimming or taking off before the lining has a chance to fatten. Good to hear you feel comfortable & confident with Charlotte hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow things are all happening in here!!
    @kiki1 congratulations!!! Yay that everything is came back great from your nipt. It's totally ok to be a little bit upset, I'm sure everyone goes through it! We haven't found out and I've been totally fine with it- until now- I kinda want to know. But only a few more weeks anyway!
    @Heyside slow and steady was always my motto and as you know eventually it paid off. Glad you feel much better about the change of fs, really hoping things go well this time.
    @allykat111 fingers crossed for bt tomorrow, will be thinking of you.
    @Ladydee hope you are having a fabulous holiday and enjoying your new family. Hope dd went well at the play date at school, it must be so hard to see them grow up!

I'm now 35w and had started to do a bit more which made me feel a little more human. Unfort though since then I've been contracting pretty much every 3 mins for almost a week non stop. Am so exhausted from not sleeping cause of the contractions but just really need to get stuff done for when baby eventually does arrive. Catch 22! Took some phenergan last night to try and knock off the contractions (ob told me to) and finally got some sleep. Feeling a bit hungover though!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (22-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 So good to hear from you! Extra good to hear that bub has held on & you're @ 35w & you even got to do a bit more yay! Not so good to hear about the contractions though that would be so uncomfortable and worrying for you geez give excited a break! How good is phenergan, except the hangover. Although the hangover might make the laying low a bit easier. I envy your willpower in getting to 35w & not finding out.