Closed Thread
Page 80 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Finally another transfer is almost here. Looks like Tuesday. Doing a lining scan tomorrow, start progesterone pess sat! Let's hope this one sticks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to allykat111 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (12-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Great news @allykat111 really pleased everything worked out and your making it to transfer. Hope your scan went well today and you have the go ahead. Good luck hun and keep us updated x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya ladies. Thought I would quickly jump on and introduce you to my little princess born on Wednesday 7th October at 8.24am. 2.95kg and 51cms long. Name is Aria. She is an absolute joy. I woke up to contractions at 1am that were 10mins apart at 230 they were 6 mins apart and i started bleeding. Got to hospital at 3am and was 4cm dilated already. Had gas and air till 6am then I got the epidural. At 6.10am I was fully dilated. They forgot to check me before I got the epidural. So this pushed my contractions back by about 2 hrs. At 8am had 4 pushes then baby went into distress and found out she had cord around her neck. So out came the vacuum and a small cut and 3 more pushes and my ob asked me if I wanted to reach down and pull her out i did not hesitate one bit and just lost it crying. Best moment of my life.

We had a bit of trouble feeding at the start because I had flattish nipples so she wasn't latching. Our 1st night was so hard because it would take about 30 tries to get her to latch so only managed 2 hrs sleep. After that the latching has gotten better. Milk I think is finally coming in now as she has been feeding prefect all day today and has been an angel. My wound is still sore and I looked at it for the 1st time today and holy mother of god it's black as black. I did have a physio come yesterday and today and use the ultrasound on it. Hard to explain how it works but it helps with healing.

We came home today and I was in all sorts..I was nervous and excited. When we got home I cried, just having the nurses there all the time eased a lot of my anxiety if I had any questions, my fiancé' has been amazing with keeping me calm and focus today always asking if I am ok.

Anyway here is a pic of our Lil miss.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow @thatwldbme she is absolutely gorgeous and such a beautiful namebyou have chosen for her too, big congratulations to you and your fiance x. It is such an amazing experience meeting your child for the first moment sounds like you cherised every minute. I can relatebto the anxiety of coming out of hospital but that will easebhun. Enjoy every minute of getting to know your little girl x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aww yay!!!! @thatwldbme, little Aria is absolutely gorgeous! Well done mummy, congratulations 🎊💝💐 Totally understand the anxiety....put everything else off (housework, visitors if you don't feel up to it ect) and get plenty of skin-on-skin time and trust your instincts! You've got this mummy-bear, you really can't go wrong 😊👍🏼💋 If it ever starts to feels a bit too much....I really can't stress the amazing awesomeness of a little time to yourself! I remember with my first.... I got dressed and ready then I fed her, left her with hubby to burp, settle and cuddle til I got back and then went down to my local shops for the most luxurious slow....... grocery shop ever! Lol I pumped the music in my car on the way to and from and just having that little bit of time to myself (knowing my hubby would call me if she was too upset or anything) was the best thing to put everything back into perspective. Highly recommend it 👍🏼Keep the updates coming, so happy for you xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations on the great news Kiki and Allycat 😘😘

Heyside, so glad your procedure went well and recovery was smooth. Wazza is pretty obsessed with lining thickness so I'm sure he'll be taking your results seriously and will have a bag of tricks (or drugs) up his sleeve to combat it. I'm so glad you're with someone as pro-active as him coz if your lining is still on the thin side after the amount of Oestrogen I know he would have you on, then you fertility team do need to think outside the box and come at it with all guns blazing for sure. Where abouts are you in your cycle now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @thatwldbme - Great advice from Ladydee there hun take it slowly and have time out if you need it.
    @Ladydee - I hope your right on his bag of tricks hun and he can do something for me . I wasn't expecting af until around tomorrow but she arrived early yesterday morning (wont see me complaining). So I rang warrens office this morning and have booked in for my day six scan on Friday. If all is good then I start injecting, hopefully he will put a olan in place for my lining then too. How are you and your little family doing hun, how are you managing with the dairy free diet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there everyone, it's been so long.

I have been lurking in the background but am a bit out of touch. Have read the last couple of posts and so happy for the support you provide each other. A few babies born, new and exciting plans/paths/protocols and so much determination and persistence...well done ladies and congratulations to the new bubba's, love the names too!!

AFM- it's a Girl!!! @thatwldbeme, I knew we were due around the same time, however little Poppy Elizabeth was born 12 days early on 6th October. My waters broke at 1.50am, contractions started in the car at 2.50am (after I showered and had a tidy up, wasn't prepared for her to come yet 😉) and by 8am I was 4cm dialated. At that point I said I would like an epidural as OB said he would be back around 1pm to check me again and I was using only using the TENS machine. Epidural was being organised and at 9.15 the midwives checked and too late, fully dialated and ready to push (I had been telling her I had to push for about half hour). Poppy was born at 10.34am and it was the best moment of our lives!! She weighed 3.38kg and 47cms. Poor thing had trouble attaching due to my irregular nipple shape, causing her to lose too much weight and a few extra days in hospital. My milk still isn't in properly so we have a very vigorous feeding plan. My hubby and I are like zombies but we wouldn't change it for the world. So in love 💗💗

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1444628921.532255.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    I LOVE COMING ON HERE TO ALL THIS GREAT NEWS & GORGEOUS LITTLE BABIES! CONGRATULATIONS @mrswokie & @thatwldbme !!!!!!
    I love their names, so pretty & perfectly suited! Good to hear all is well. Although that start would've been a scary start thatwldbme, I'm so glad all worked out & she arrived safely. & BOTH of you without epidurals WOW! Big pat on the backs you two enjoy those beautiful girls and keep us updated. xx
    @Heyside Yay for af ! I'm sure Wazza would be onto this & it may/may not be applicable for you anyways with your oestrogen you're on but to get my lining up I got my estrodiol? put into wax/pessaries & inserted am&pm. My lining would never budge past a certain point but that did help. As Ladydee said he'd have a bag of tricks esp if he focuses on lining. You must be feeling so much more positive now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrswokie - oh hun shes gorgeous and I really love her name just so beautiful. Big congratulations to you, enjoy the precious time as a new family. Good luck with the feeding hun I really struggled with dd due to similar issues but turned out I had a low supply on top of everything else. All I can say is dont let it take over the bonding time with your beautiful daughter, the rigorous feeding and pumping overtook everything for me for a few months which turned out to be too stressful.
    @kiki1 - The news of babies is nice to read isnt it hun, i find it inspiring . Thanks for the thoughts in regards the estrogen, i have only ever used oestrodial tablets in the past so hoping wazza prescribes something that goes directly to where its needed maybe pessaries or patches or sonething. I may come out of his room on friday with any number of medications lol but happy to give anything a go.