Closed Thread
Page 79 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Currently in the city in a hotel as I have my hysterscopy, flush and scratch procedures tomorrow. Feel ok about it at the moment taking it in my stride dont feel I have the added pressure of numbers of eggs like I do at EPU.

Hope everyone else is good x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All the best for tomorrow Heyside, I found it a walk in the park compared to EPU so I hope it's the same for you. Rest up and let us know how you go. I piled on the kg's during my 17 weeks on Pred....I think you said you'd lost too much recently though so might not be a biggie for you where's it pushed me to "overweight" which I'm still trying to kick! I went from lack of sleep because of Pred, then because of pregnancy hormones and weeing 25 times a night, then a massive belly and heartburn and now a little hungry squarker.......I hope (in a weird way) this all leads onto a similar path for you....sleep's overrated right?! 😜😴 xx

Oh no allykat, what a rough Trott you're having....it's so not fair 😞 How did your scan go today?? I hope everything turns around for you ASAP and you score your own bfp x

Kiki - oh babe I'm sorry to read you're still having some bleeding 😣 Did you end up getting a scan today? How did you go? Did you say there hadn't been any growth at your last scan? I'm sure they've explained to you that the measurements can be slightly out so I'm sure it's just to do with that. How much time had passed between the two scans? I really feel for you having to stay on bed rest, no one can truly appreciate how hard it is until they have to do it themselves, it sux!!! Huuugs x

Thanks for the update Excited! I have often thought of you!! Awww, I'm so sorry to hear that things have been so tough. It sucks to feel like you can't or shouldn't have a good old whinge just because you had to fight to get pregnant....why do the ladies who sneeze and get their bfp get to have that easy road AND be able to whinge as much as they need to without any guilt? 👎🏼 Bed rest is t o u g h.....you are a legend for having have done it for so long! I hope with all of my might that everything eases off and the next few weeks fly by for you so you can get on with having hours of snuggles and cuddles with 'baby-excited' to put all of these hard days firmly in the past. 😘😘😘

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (05-10-2015),Heyside  (06-10-2015),kiki1  (05-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    AFM - all good here. My DS's skin keeps trying to break out again so we have to be diligent with the moisturising to keep the cradle-cap type of eczema scabs away. Still not sure if it's something in my milk triggering it all?? Heyside, any tips with cutting out dairy? I'm trying to give it a go for a few weeks just to see if it makes any difference. I'm such a big yoghurt eater so that's what I'm finding the most difficult at the moment. And cheese.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Allykat sorry to hear it's been tough. Hope your scan went well.
    Heyside Good luck for tomorrow. Good not to have that pressure. Try & make the most of a hotel escape with room service & movies. Will be thinking of you tomorrow.
    Ladydee hows the little man going? & the cradle cap? Hope he's sleeping & being nice to his mummy.
    Bleeding has eased so decided just to wait till wed for a scan. It was 4 days between scans last week so not sure what growth would be expected but you're right I'm sure it's not easy measuring them to the dot each time. Only 1 more day to go.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (06-10-2015),Ladydee  (06-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was too slow & missed your post when posting Ladydee. That's no good re: DS skin. Poor little munchkin. They say yoghurt is the most tolerable dairy with less lactose but if you want to totally cut it out to see how he goes maybe try coconut yoghurt so you still get your yog fix? Cheese is a bit harder for alternatives but there are some cashew cheeses out there you could try.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (06-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM - Thanks for the thoughts for today girls. All went quite well and to be honest dont have too much discomfort which is good. Warren was happy with everything bur did comment my lining is very thin (even with the estrogen supplements) so we will have to keep a close eye on it through my cycle as it could be causing the issues. This makes me very pleased as my lining and very light periods has always concerned me but everyone has always said all is good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee - Something tells me I might be the same with the pred.. and pile on the weight as the scales are already going uo and I haven't been on it a week, no too concerned at this stage due to my low bmi but people will start asking questiins if I suddenly balloon lol. I wouldn't mind following your lack of sleep pattern if it finally ment a bubba after all this lol.

Sorry to hear you are still struggling with DS's skin hun, it would definitely be worth eliminating things one at a time from your diet to see if things improve and dairy seems like a good place to start. I found quiting dairy quite easy to be honest though hun so I might not be the best help, I am not a big yoghurt or cheese eater to it only meant swapping to almobd milk for my cereal and changing from tea with milk to a herbal tea without. As kiki says there are alternatives out there that might br worth a try.
    @kiki1 - Really pleased to hear that the bleeding has eased. Good luck for tomorrow's scan hun hope all looks well, keep us updated.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (06-10-2015),Ladydee  (07-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside Really happy to hear all went well! It's reassuring that your own instincts (with lining) are proven & even better that it's going to be monitored. They'll stay on top of it so it gets nice & juicy for game day.
    Don't think you'll balloon hun ha. If you do put on any I think it's more gradual. Prob a good thing if your BMI is low as they don't like either. It's hard to decipher between all the hormones we're putting through us & the pred to what lumps and bumps are from what. All that we do & go through for a baby hey?!
    Rest up & enjoy the positive results, you deserve a break x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan went well ladies

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (07-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear @kiki1, nice and reassuring for you and you can relax a bit. Are you still on bedrest?