Closed Thread
Page 78 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I too have been following in the background but for some reason have found it hard to share.

I'm so glad @kiki1 that everything is ok and hope things are not too stressful now.
    @Heyside I'm so glad you went to wazza and have started on the new protocol, I really am hoping this cycle is the one for you!
    @Ladydee congrats on your beautiful little man, I was so happy to read of his safe arrival and hope you are enjoying all the snuggles.

Things have been a little tougher than I thought it would be and I've found it hard to share my thoughts with anyone really! Since I had the bleed at 20w and started contracting, I was on bed rest for 3 weeks and then went back to work to a desk job for only 6 hrs per day. I was so glad as it kept me from going insane! At 27w I started having contractions again and went on bed rest for another few days where nothing at all happened. So I went back to work and 2hrs in I started contracting every 3 mins that were lasting 90secs and we're pretty strong. I headed to labour ward to be monitored and the preterm labour continued for over 10 hours - even after all the medications to try and stop it. My parents were in Europe and DH was stuck in surgery and I prob didn't tell him the full truth so I sat there most of the time by myself.

Anyway they eventually managed to stop it and I started on meds 4x/day to stop the contractions cause they kept starting every time I got up. I was in hospital for a week and then allowed home on bedrest and I am now 32w. The constant contractions and inability to do anything has been driving me nuts (and made me more than a little cranky 😊) and my stomach is so ginormous it's quite uncomfortable. I feel like I should be so grateful to even be pregnant as it was such a struggle to get here but tbh some days I find it a struggle.

I will endeavour to post more often as I often think about you ladies and want to cheer you on xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (29-09-2015),StillHopeful  (29-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 thank you for sharing we've worried about you. I totally get the needing to lay low & I am so sorry you've gone through all that. I am just so glad that you've made it through to 32w. Know that we're here for you always, even if you just need to vent the frustration & struggle days. Hope u get a bit of a break in the coming weeks xx
    ps. I've only been on bed rest for 4 days and am frustrated I can't begin to imagine how you must feel. Big hugs!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (29-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @thatwldbme I'm so sorry I meant to say good luck for the coming weeks, can't believe soon you will be holding your bubba! Hope all goes to whatever plan you have x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Excited1- Nice to hear from you hun, sounds like you have had it tough, wouldn't you think we could at least enjoy a relaxed pregnacy after everything we go through to get pregnant. Congrats on getting to 32 weeks despite everything. Hope you manage to stay sain over the coming weeks as you get nearer to delivery, thoughts with you hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kiki how did Fridays scan go have been thinking of you hope your keeping sain through the bed rest.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (03-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside Scan went well. Although hadn't grown & didn't tell me heartbeat was very happy so I was happy. Was able to go back to normal stuff then on friday night had a big bleed, today it's eased. They've given me a choice of having a scan on monday or preferably wait till my 9w scan on wed. So back to bed rest till wed. Not sure whether to take the monday scan or not.

How are you going? Are you on all your meds now? When do you start prednisone? I'm sure they've told you but take it in the morning because it can affect sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear all went well kiki, glad you were happy with result. So frustrating with the bleeding hope it stops now and stays away. If it will ease your mind hun take the extra scan but on other hand will it stress you further?

I am good thanks hun, I started the prednisone on Thursday along with the synarel and yes I take it first thing in the morning, didn't realise it can effect sleep I have been waking up really early but obviously cant put it down to that if I am taking it in the morning. In the last few days I have been feeling absolutely shattered though, infact I am going to bed in a moment, thinking it coukd be down to the estrogen dose as haven't been on such a big dose before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so hard to pin point what is causing what huh? but estrogen defo drains you. The only side effects I noticed with Pred was lighter sleep & increase appetite. Although I've not been on synarel that can be quite yuk no? Anyway we'll take all the side effects if it means a baby hey?! I never thought I'd be jealous of those easy pregnancy friends but here I am with a mild case of envy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (04-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well girls, I'm starting to think the universe is flipping me a huge bird. Our first FET was a failure after 4 days, my second was cancelled the day I ovulated as I was so ill and turned out I had the flu. I'm supposed to be having my first ovulation tracking test on Monday but low and behold, I have developed a fever, cough and sore throat! I just want to feel healthy again, Iv been sick for so long now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @kiki1 I really think you are right about the predisone, i am definitely sleeping lighter and last night (after being so tired in the day) couldn't sleep at all and ended up giving in and got up at 2.30am. The synarel is yuk to taste in the back of the throat but can cope with that, like to blame my crankiness on it sometimes though, not sure if thats an excuse though lol. Definitely take all the side effects if it means a beautiful baby as a result.
    @allykat111 - oh no hun sounds like the world really isnt playing things in your favour at the moment. Really hoping things turn around for you soon and you can get on track again.