Closed Thread
Page 77 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside I couldn't see why you couldn't go back to him as an ob. I agree I think he'd really love it.
    Ladydee that letter gave me the warm & fuzzies! What a lovely thing to do - & so personal too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm bleeding 😥 I've got period pain & progressively heavier bleeding. Scan booked for Monday 😥

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Kiki! 😥 Why can't they scan you right now??! Have you told your Ob? If it gets too heavy, your local hospital Accident & Emergency might agree to scan you? Have you got any spare progesterone pessaries on you? Pop one in (bum is best!), lay down and STAY THERE! Seriously, lay down and do absolutely nothing to give your little one the best chance and then you know hands down, you've done all you could, come what may. I'm sending you super sticky wishes and massive virtual hugs ***there is still hope!!!!*** Xxxxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (28-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much Ladydee xxxx
    Because it's a Saturday I have to wait till Monday 😡. Of course this happens on a weekend. I can't believe I couldn't get a scan either. I called the clinic, a few ultrasound places & a ob but all said mon. They also said unless it gets really bad avoid emergency as for a potentially very long wait it's no guarantee I'll get one. I'm not on progesterone this time but I do have a few left over from a few cycles ago should I pop one in anyway?
    34 hours to go of the worst wait yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh no @kiki1 just read this how scary for you big hugs hun, did you use the progesterone you had like Ladydee suggested? How is the bleeding today?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (28-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How are going today Kiki?? Have been thinking of you Xxx

How are you going Heyside? Getting into a bit of a routine with your meds and supplements now I hope??

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (28-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan showed bub is ok thank goodness!! I'm on bed rest until Friday when we have another scan.
    Thanks so much for your support ladies. You are such a strength in these times & I'm very grateful Ladydee & Heyside xxxxx
    How are you both travelling?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (29-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heya ladies.
    Yes I have been in the background reading on all your updates. Kiki i think it's one of those things with pregnancy, I had 2 occasions of bleeding. They do scare the hell out of you and I am so thrilled to hear bubs is all ok. 1st trimester isn't as fun. Haha.
    Ladydee your lil man is just the cutest. I can't wait to hold my Lil miss when she makes her debut.
    Heyside I always come on to check up on you hun. I really want this to work for you and I really hope deep down in my heart it does. I admire your life for your strength thru all this. Your a very strong woman and no doubt your hubby is a great support person.

AFM today I am 38 weeks pregnant! Only 2 more weeks till her due date. Ob said if she doesn't come on her own I will be induced on the 15th because of gestational diabetes. So I am hope she does. A few weeks back in had loads of cramping and irregular type contractions followed by losing my plug and having loads of pinky type mucus. Ob was sure she would arrive within the week but then that all disappeared and I got sick with some vile cold that 10 days in I am still battling to get over. So in a way she can stay put just a bit longer because I don't want to give birth whilst still sick. Have bruised ribs from all the coughing and I am still all blocked up. But energy wise I am on the mend.

Anyway ladies I will continue to hover in the background and I will keep you posted when my Lil one arrives. Big love and wishes to u all xxx

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thatwldbme For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (29-09-2015),Ladydee  (29-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @kiki1 - So so happy for you hun that all is good and your bub is doing well. Relax and try and enjoy the bed rest before Friday, keep us updated x
    @Ladydee - Yeah I am doing good now thanks, have managed to get my head around the supplements now and I am a walking pill popping machine. Hope you and your beautiful family are well x
    @thatwldbme - So nice to hear from you hun, wow 38 weeks, not long at all until you meet your little girl how exciting. Sounds like you went through a stressful time there a few weeks back, glad all has settled now, hopefully your fully over the cold for labour. Keep us updated cant wait to hear of her safe arrival. Thanks for the kind words too hun, I have no other option than to stay strong. X

AFM - I have got my head sorted now around the new protocol and all my supplements. I rang the nurse at Wazzas room to get my head around how the clinic works and who I contact for what, just because things are slightly different to my old clinic which has made me feel better and clearer on things. I now start the synarel on Thursday along with the prednisone (not sure if I should expect any side effects?) and then in hospital next Tuesday for my surgery.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (29-09-2015),Ladydee  (29-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So good to hear from you @thatwldbme sorry to hear that it's not been easy it never ends arghh. Hope you kick that cold and have a safe arrival of your little girl. Can't believe you're 38 weeks woohoo! Keep us updated please! x