Closed Thread
Page 76 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @kiki1 - The cramping is all sounding good hun it will be your beautiful bub settling in for the next 9 months. Good luck with Wednesday's scan hun will be waiting to hear how you get on, the waiting doesn't seem to stop when you get that bfp does it there is always something else to wait for.

AFM - My notes have touched base at Warren's office which is such a relief csn now just look towards the actual appointment, hope we get some answers.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (21-09-2015),Ladydee  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Heyside. It sure doesn't.
    So glad your notes arrived and in plenty of time for Waz to have a look prior. Must be a huge wait off your shoulders now. One more sleep! Again, good luck! Can't wait to hear how you go. xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Yep ladies, the last pic of my DS is the latest ☺️👍🏼

How are you going Kiki? No more bad cramps? As long as it doesn't come with heavy bleeding then not only is it completely normal....I believe it's a good sign!

Heyside........how did you go today?? I really really hope it was an overall positive appointment and well worth the stress of telling your clinic, the drive and your time. 🙏🏼 Was he a little on the nuts side?? 😝 Was it a huge appointment? Did he order any bloods or suggest any treatments or further testing? Was the female Ob there in your appointment too? What did your DH think? Can't wait to hear all about it!
    Last edited by Ladydee; 22-09-2015 at 16:39.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice to know you little man is doing so much better @Ladydee he looks so much better on that last picture.

As for me thanks for asking hun, my mind was a little blown yesterday and I was so tired. I did write a huge reply last night but lost it and wasn't in the frame of mind to start again.

Have to say yes we found Wazza to be a little cooky and off the wall but he made us feel at ease a laugh. Our appointment was changed to 8am and I didn't actually leave there until 12 after seeing the clinic, Dh had to actually leave after his bloods and sample as he had a meeting in the city.

We went with the frame of mind that we were getting a second opinion and weren't necessarily moving from our old clinic. I was thinking it was probably time to move where as DH was a little more doubtful and wanted to see how things went. After seeing Warren DH was convinced and happy that we should move as he liked the way he told us what he would do straight away and was confident in what he was talking about. I agree that we need this confidence now and need a more direct approach but I also came away from the appointment with a sense of sadness of what we have lost with the old clinic. I feel I may be a bit of a number now where as my last clinic was very personal. We have decided to go ahead with Warren though and are happy to say we have started on his protocol already.

He has started me on progynova and provera which I have already started and then I begin prednisone and synarel next week before going into surgery for a hysteroscopy, scratch and lipiodal flush (this was optional but we decided to go for the whole lot). When that's all done I stop the provera and wait for af before going on the puregon injections (a higher dose than I have been on before). He also might add in luveris depending on my lh. At this point I will swap my synarel for cetrotide (so worried about mixing my own meds but I am sure once I have done it I will be fine). Hopefully by this point I will be heading to EPU with beautiful follicles. Before transfer I will use feldene as an anti-inflammatory. So I felt like a walking chemist when I picked up all my meds yesterday and with all his extra supplements too I will be rattling as I walk lol.

DD was so good yesterday I was so happy with her as it was such a long time for her so she got spoiled yesterday with lunch out and a muffin and ice cream treat she deserved it.
    @kiki if I am right in remembering its your scan today good luck hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside So glad it went so well. I was thinking of you all yesterday. Well you've certainly got a precise plan. I'd be feeling very confident. Glad DH is onboard. Woohoo. I know it's hard to let go as you've developed great bonds with your last clinic but this is going to get you bub so no looking back. Aww DD little cutie hope mummy got some treats too after the last couple of days.

I had my scan today and we heard a heartbeat (147) measuring a 7w (we're 7w2d??) When I heard that heartbeat my heart stopped I was in shock - happy shock finally! FS said she wants to see us in 2 weeks for another scan which is when we'll be in a safer zone. So another 2WW arghhhh they're torture!
    Last edited by kiki1; 23-09-2015 at 21:37.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @kiki, yes hopefully this will bring me my take home bub.

Oh hun I am so happy for you, what an amazing feeling to hear that heart beat. Hope your next tww goes quickly x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (24-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Kiki! What fabulous news 🎉💓👶🏼 It's such a special moment Everything is sounding great and I hope you've got lots to keep you busy so that you can keep ticking off those little milestones along the way. I'm not one to talk as I failed miserably but....try to enjoy each stage for what it is too so that you remember as much as possible in years to come of this special time 😘

Oh phew Heyside, when you didn't fill us in straight away I was beginning to dread you coming on and saying that you guys hated him and all he had to say! 😣 But yay, I'm so so glad you guys are going to give his plan of attack a red hot go. It really is a head spin trying to absorb all that info you talk about and learn in his initial mammoth consult huh?! He and his team are so thorough with all the time they spend with you hey.....that's SO good that he's looking at (and testing) both of you too! 👍🏼 Let us know how it all goes....SO glad you decided to go ahead with all of the Hysteroscopy ect too....I agree that now is the time to chuck absolutely everything at this stim. I went on my own to my appt with him so you can imagine me trying to relay all of that info back to my DH that night....my head was in a spin! The nurse I spoke to after the consult was great at explaining it all back to me to make sure I understood everything and then the other nurse typed up an exact FET daily/cycle plan of meds ect for me to follow....helped me so much to fill my granny-pill-boxes at the beginning of each week! I hope they were just as helpful for you too! Wazza's own nurse was my favourite though...SUPER helpful throughout my entire cycle and truly went above and beyond. Chemist Warehouse sell great jumbo Pill-boxes if you find you need a bigger one with all of your extra pills.

Don't worry about missing your old clinic.....you'll be back with them in a few short weeks as you'll be needing an Ob again 😊☺️😋😁✨

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1443015742.842966.jpg

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (24-09-2015),kiki1  (24-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee - Yes he and his team were all very thorough, I liked the nurse we met in QFG afterwards she took me through everything step by step. I saw his own nurse in his rooms but didn't speak to her, not sure how much longer she will be there though as shes pregnant herself, I was told to ring her with any issues though. I might touch base with her next week to check a few things as I was just handed a hospital booklet and was told to be there in plenty of time. cant imagine having to relay all of that info to dh after the appointment at times I was lost lol. As for the pill box it will definitly come in useful its been my life saver so far keeping track of the pills even DH is considering getting one lol. You should have seen us in chemist warehouse that night, we just handed the list of supplements to the lady who worked there and she filled up my basket.

As for going back to old fs when I need him as an ob (did you hear the positivity in that sentence lol) dh and I where discussing this and decided we would like to down the line, do you think he would have us?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah for sure Heyside, if you liked him for an Ob last time, I'm sure he would LOVE to have you back in the next couple of months ✨ as your Ob and would be nothing but genuinely thrilled for you guys 😊👍🏼

This arrived for us today 😋.....

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1443078115.286171.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Going back in the next couple of months sounds like a dream @Ladydee that would be nice. Thus might just be the change I need.

Oh thats a lovely letter hun how special that hes taken the time to send that and its in his own words too lol.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (24-09-2015)