Closed Thread
Page 75 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If you've told them the date of your appointment... I bet you they get it there on time, you wait and see. My Q F G release forms said that "your FS will be told" and "there may be a $100 release fee charged" and neither of those things were even ever brought up and the receptionist laughed off the fee thing when I brought it up with her saying that's never happened in her time there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OH Ladydee your poor little man! Could goat milk & oatmeal products @ bath time help? I know they're meant to be soothing but not sure if suitable for bub. I'd take him in to the gp. Is it causing him any distress?

Heyside I think your clinic's just covering it's a$5 & I'm sure it'll be there in time. Just stress to them the appointment time (maybe fib & bring it forward a day or so Waz can take a look before appt) I can't see the administrative side taking that long just the time until they get onto it.

No news here. Just playing the waiting game and overanalysing everything ha.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think you ladies may be right my clinic are just covering themselves. I spent my afternoon yesterday going around the coast to get DH's signature on the clinics form and then went to drop it off at the clinic. When it was all signed and witnessed the secretary told me she had been told the date of my appointment and would try to organise it. I then asked to see my nurse and I am so glad I did. We chatted for over half an hour and she reasurred me I was doing the right thing and she understood it wasn't personal. I then got very emotional and broke down, she said if her children weren't getting the answers they needed for a medical issue she would encourage them to get a second opinion. She said all we want is the outcome of a baby. I felt very relieved.

As for my blood test results, they showed a low progesterone and high oestrodial so she thinks I may have at last ovulated but my progesterone is low enough to guess af will be here very soon. I think she's probably right too as I have very bad cramping today. I can't believe it, not sure if its just luck, the supplements I am on or the diet but its a miracle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds like a very productive day Heyside. Nurse chats gotta give you a sense of relief. How weird and wonderful are our bodies they play ball when they want! I think you write yest/today off as a good day hun! x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont think the nurse was right with her predictions as no sign of af yet sigh, currently cd42. On a positive nite though I have still had no pains and the day after I saw her I had cramping and sickness, maybe I ovulated then (who knows). Going to request another bt at the end of the week which will be equivalent to cd21if I did ovulate so we will see. I had a text reminder today for wazzas appointment, feels so real now, this time next week we may have some answers.

Ladydee how is your little mans eczema going hope its improved.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (19-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Eeee Heyside, your appointment is getting close now! Any word on your notes? Did you end up getting repeat bloods....did you O? I so so hope Waz has some big plans up his sleeve for you and gives you renewed hope for the very near future 😘😘😘

Kiki, thatwldbme, how are you ladies going?? Anyone else still stalking in the background?....fill us in! 😋

AFM- 😌 Finally all healthy and well in the Ladydee household....we've all had a rough trot!!! Nothing huge, just constant sickness for weeks and weeks in a row....gah, was getting so over it! Hope it lasts. I hate b00bs 😣. Our little guys skin is finally on the mend. It's been so painful for him, broke my heart 😔💔 Completely forgot the huge technical name but his Paed thinks it was cradle cap which had spread all over his face.

My sister came to visit over the weekend from interstate and my intuition hit me that I really think they're going through secondary infertility.....she's keeping tight lipped about it though, even though I did let her in on most of what we were going through this time around as it was happening so she knows that I could empathise with her and we didn't sneeze and fall pregnant with our little guy. She's 7 years older than me so 42 in a couple of months....scary end of infertility age. Not sure if I should just be there for her if/when she decides to open up or if I should start dropping some hints?
    Last edited by Ladydee; 23-09-2015 at 00:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Ladydee if that's a more recent pic of your little man at the bottom he looks so much better, poor little thing having to cope with that so young. Big hugs to you too hun, must have been so hard seeing him suffering like that when you cant do anything about it. Now you mention cradle cap it does have that look about it, that yellow crust, my dd still gets that on her scalp now and she's 4 now, suppose it was some form of dermatitis then? Hope everything stays calm for you for a while now then.

Would love to know if anyone is stalking the thread too, its very quiet in here and has been for ages - Is anybody out there??????

AFM - Yes I did some repeat bloods yesterday which has shown no I didn't ovulate by body is just very confused at the moment (nothing new there then) and has decided to give up. It did show my FSH at 20 though which concerns me a lot as I know that is really not a good sign. My appointment with Warren is on Tuesday so only 3 more sleeps (how very sad to be counting down to medical appointments ). As for my notes apparently they are still being worked upon, god know what they are doing, my nurse assures me she will try her hardest to get it all faxed through on Monday so seems I will be spending my day chasing them around and ringing Warrens office to see if there is any point in coming in without the notes (hoping that's not the case).

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (20-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    As for your sister in law @Ladydee I would just be there ready to listen if she needs you, she knows that you have been there and will be ready to listen if she needs to talk. Even though people know what we went through with DD I still don't want to talk about it openly with people this time around have just dealt with it all in my own way.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (20-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad he's better Ladydee poor little man it would be heartbreaking. Hope you're all over the sick too. DH & I are sick atm & that's bad enough, adding kiddies to it would be awful. Germs be gone! With SIL that's hard, like Heyside, I'd just be ready to listen. Maybe she's just trying to deal with it herself. She's lucky she has an open SIL to talk to if she wants to.

Heyside countdown is on! So exciting. I can't wait to hear how tues goes. Try not to stress too much (easier said than done I know) call nurses in the am so they get on to it earlier in the day & the rest is out of your control hun. GOOD LUCK!

AFM - Scan on wednesday. Had some heavy duty cramping a few days ago which freaked me out but it's all out of my control so just waiting. I'm literally living to wish away the days terrible isn't it?!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (21-09-2015),Ladydee  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ps. @Ladydee Hoping the bottom pic is the most recent. So much better, all cleared & SOO CUTE!!!!!! <3

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (21-09-2015)