Closed Thread
Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Excellent news kiki, try and relax and enjoy the reassurance of those results if you can, hard I know as you enf up just looking to the next point. So happy for you though x x x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (08-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ya Kiki! Fantastic result!! Congratulations 😃😃😃

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (08-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM - We typed an email last night to the nurse at our clinic explaining the situation and asking for our notes. I still hovered over that send button wondering if we were doing the right thing but I sent it. I had a reply this morning which has made feel much better about everything, she said she completely understands and even said she's still there if I need anything which I thought was nice. She did say it can take up to 2 weeks for notes to be forwarded though so now my worry starts that they won't get there.

On another note when I came off the pill my ovaries started to ache like they usually do when my PCOS kicks in, as if they are trying to work but ovulation just doesn't happen (I never ovulate on my own). These last few days though I have realised this aching has stopped (unusual) and when I come to think of it I had some back pain at the end of last week which usually happens when I am cycling. To make matters worse my boobs are tender today, my mind is going overtime, could I have actually ovulated? Wondering if I should go to the gp for a blood test to set my mind straight as I now obviously can't go to my clinic when they now know I am leaving. Thing is though even if I ovulated we haven't really dtd so no chance of catching the egg 

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick hop to it you might just catch that egg!
    If it's going to drive you mad I'd still ring up your old clinic & ask if you could come in for BT. Your nurse sounds like she wouldn't mind at all, and it's not like you're technically not a patient yet - you're just getting a second opinion in a couple of weeks. If that's too uncomfortable & gp isn't too bothersome go there. Otherwise I guess you can wait for AF. Which will be in perfect timing for Wazza yeah?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks kiki, I did contact my old clinic after posting this message decided I had nothing to loose at this point, my nurse laughed and said I was funny (obviously not concerned about me getting the second opinion). So having bt tomorrow but now wondering if its all in my head lol (over thinking everything)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside anything that can relieve our overthinking worrying heads is worth it besides it's probably good to see where your levels are at anyway since you've had a break. When the clinics are happy to do so even better. Great that there was no awkwardness too. Let us know how you go x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I think your right Kiki the extra blood test cant hurt, will get my results later today.

My clinic sent me an email today saying that wazzas form for transferring my notes wasn't sufficient and I need their own form filled out so now I need to organise that this afternoon by getting dh to sign it at work. At this rate my notes definitely wont be ready for my appointment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you feeling @kiki1???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Injections Support Thread #4

That's so weird Heyside, I called my clinic at around 9:00am and my file was at Wazzas by 2pm on the same day. What's the hold up I wonder?? All the info is right there on their computer, they just need to forward it on. Should just be the same as Pathology results which are forwarded on everyday, all of the time. Hey, I forgot to mention that that was something else I did....called QML and SNP laboratories and got all of my most recent bloods sent to Wazza....would you have any recent stuff? Or was it all done through your clinic? I had a couple of bloods done through my GP. Did you get stuff done for your Naturopath? I also just remembered that Dr WDA's rooms had emailed me paperwork to fill in but because I got called in months ahead of my appointment, I hadn't even started it.....so I filled it in in their waiting room just before my appointment....they gave me a printed out hard copy when I got there.

AFM- my little guy has THE worst eczema that has just come up this week....I think I might start a thread to see if anyone has had this and found something that helps....😢😢😢
    [ATTACH]73538vvvvv[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Ladydee; 10-09-2015 at 13:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes tell me about it @Ladydee finding it very weird they have a clause on their side of the paperwork that states it can take two weeks so unfortunately it may not get there, not sure what we will do then. I may have to have my bloods sent from qml also as thats all we may have to go on. I have the paperwork now from Warrens office so can fill all that in before we go. May actually phone warrens office for advice if its going to be a real big issue, good job I didn't take a last minute appointment my notes definitely wouldn't have been ready lol, just so sorry now we made this decision on the last minute due to doubts.

Oh your poor little man, thats so difficult seeing your little baba like that. Is he suffering much with it? So hard to see them in pain, hope you get it sorted asap.