Closed Thread
Page 73 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside Naturopath sounds frustrating. You did got some good from her about extra supplements which I totally think makes it worth it but personally I'd probably save dollars and food freedom now. Focus on biggies like Wazza appt - which has coming along quickly. I know it's super awkward to get notes but I really think any professional would understand at this point you'd like some fresh eyes & probably expect it. Anyways like you said you need to put yourselves first - so any niggles be gone! I'm wishing away these three weeks for you hun so before you know it Wazza has a game plan & you're on your way to bub. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Heyside, I'm with Q F G which is the same as Dr WDA and my FS has never ever mentioned or hinted that he even knows that my FN's clinic sent my file to Brisbane....I honestly think he doesn't even know! Not even any of my FN's have mentioned anything to me. I phoned my Q F G clinic and asked the receptionist for my file to be sent up and she emailed me the release form which DH & I signed and faxed back to them as I wasn't near a scanner (or I could've emailed it back) and that was it......no one from my clinic or FS's rooms have ever mentioned a thing!

I forgot to mention that the surgical tape over my c-section scar was starting to peel off so I got my DH to see if he could stick some more over the top as I couldn't remember if I was supposed to leave it on until my 6 week check-up or not and....he said he could see some "fishing-line" looking stitching poking out of the tape! 😧 So I called my Ob (who was away from the birth but is now back from overseas) and asked if I was supposed to still have stitches in and he said no, it should've been taken out on discharge! So I went in the following day and he pulled it out....ouch! It's been a few weeks now and I think my skin had started to grow over it and heal. Crazy huh?! Glad I found it when I did!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee OUCH! YUK! tummy flipped can't believe they did that! Lucky it wasn't any longer! What did the dr say when he removed them? all good?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kiki - Thanks hun, yes maybe you are right, I think I will re access the naturopath after seeing Wazza.

Ladydee - Thanks hun, its funny how my head is still going around in circles after all this time. I said to Dh last night that if my appointment with Warren was back in July after my disastrous cycle where my embie didnt make it there would have been no hesitation as I was in the zone but since that I have had time to recover from yet another fail.

Gosh hun its a good job you noticed those stitches and had them removed, it was meant to be that the tape was coming off lol.

AFM - So Dh and I discussed everything last night and we have decided to go for it and see Wazza. We now need to decide how to get our notes we can either ring our fs office for them or email the nurse at the clinic. Not sure if both set of notes will be the same? Did you take the notes with you Ladydee as I remember you having a last minute appointment?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (05-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Kiki- I think he was actually changing the subject a little to be honest! Who knows if he'll follow it up behind the scenes himself or not but he didn't say too much about it still being there, just apologised about it hurting as he pulled it out....it was one long stitch which went along the whole scar I believe? ***shudder*** Anyway, he was really happy with how it looked overall and how it had healed (I totally am too) so that's great 😌 The midwife nurses were perfect in every other way so all's forgiven 😊 Should we keep the subject changed or....how are you doing Hun? Hanging in there? Not long to go before you're able to be reassured once again 😘

Heyside, I promise I'm really trying my best not to go on about it too much but I will add one more little thing....I walked in on my DH last night with our bubba-boy in one arm and his other hand on our computer mouse and he was buying a thank you hamper online to be delivered to Dr WDA next week! He got me to proof read the message he was getting added with the delivery and he had finished off the message with telling him "You are an absolute legend!" Lol!!! 😳😂😁 He was even a little emotional (for a male) about it and said he had to do something to say thank you as he was thinking back on everything we had been through and how he felt with my initial low (prog) results and all of the scary bleeds along the way and just how close we came to losing our precious little Lincoln without the additional help and advice he gave us several times....even once on a Sunday during his annual leave while he was driving to his relatives house for a function! 😧 (he mentioned that bit in the thank you note). No one is a miracle worker but, he's just so knowledgable and a little bit more on the aggressive approach which is perfect for the more difficult cases (I include myself there!)....I promise that if you go and see him, wether you decide to actually change over to him or not, you will gain something invaluable and won't regret it. 😘
    I mentioned to my DH that my old "cycle buddy" as he knows you (☺️) was feeling just as bad as I was about "cheating" on her (your) current FS and going to see Wazza and he had a good point..... "Tell them to just go and do it and think about 5 years down the track when they're walking their second-born kid to their first day of school....will they still feel embarrassed about how they possibly offended their current FS or just thankful that they went ahead and got that second opinion?"

Ok! My mouth is officially now shut on the subject....maybe..... 😉😋😁
    Last edited by Ladydee; 05-09-2015 at 09:52.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (05-09-2015),kiki1  (06-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Yaaaayyy!!! I took forever posting that last message as I was changing a pooey little bum (twice!) in between writing it so we posted at the same time.....

I only contacted my fertility clinic and the receptionist emailed my file up to Dr WDA's room after we signed and faxed back the release form. Even my GP emailed my referral as I was in such a rush but you probably have time to go and see yours for that side of things. The only thing I took up which I didn't have to have but Wazza and the female FS who sat in on my appointment (can't remember her name) did actually look at this and I referred back to it for a couple of his questions was these cycle sheets I typed up on my computer along the way (I had for each one of my TTC assisted cycles), hope you can read the small print.......
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1441410581.887418.jpg

Yayyyy!!! 😊😊😊
    Last edited by Ladydee; 05-09-2015 at 09:57.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (05-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Ladydee even though we had made the decision before reading your message (due to both posting at same time) I cried reading your post. So nice to hear how emotional your DH is about the situation and his comment about how we would feel walking our second born to school sent me overboard definitely hitting a nerve there - in the long term we just need to get the pregnancy its been too long now. Oh wow hun you are so organised with your notes, every time I need to review something I end up going back through my posts on this thread lol! I think I will ring Warrens office on Monday to check the date and time of my appointment again and ask exactly what is needed and where to send it, I will then send an e-mail to my nurse for the notes. We already have our referral from the GP we had him do that up when we went in for DD injections back in June so that's all good. By the way hun I love your DS name I cant remember you mentioning that before its lovely, is your DD enjoying being a big sister?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (06-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going @kiki? Not long until Monday now, hope you can feel a little more relaxed after results are in.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (06-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww you two are so gorgeous! Your DH's are so sweet & thoughtful too!
    It takes a special guy to express that sort of scenario to think about & also to think of a thank you like that. I just love that Wazza was so personal and avail to you. That's a pretty special doc too. I'm not sure if you've ever given us DS name Ladydee! I LOVE IT!
    Heyside I'm so glad your going to keep the apt. I'd just call reception, like ladydee did. That way you may not even need to talk with the nurses.

AFM- Thanks for the thoughts. Can not wait for tomorrow arvo to know where we're at. Hopefully I'll be able relax a little.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-09-2015),Ladydee  (07-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My levels 7234 It was 824 last wednesday so they were happy with that. YAY!
    I think after the last year of continually getting my hope ups for them to be shattered I'm now in a default expect-the-worst self-protection mode. So I'm not fully enjoying this moment. I'm just counting down for the scan in two weeks now. These 2WW's only get worst ha!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (07-09-2015)