Closed Thread
Page 72 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my FET on saturday & was feeling really good, positive & relaxed until I had a nightmare experience with acupuncture afterwards & it just set off my anxiety & negativity. Since then I've been really down. Also with my last one (miscarriage) I'd felt cramping now. This time nothing. So I've got it in my head that this one's not it.
    Sorry for my downer post but I just really needed to vent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kiki1 View Post
    I had my FET on saturday & was feeling really good, positive & relaxed until I had a nightmare experience with acupuncture afterwards & it just set off my anxiety & negativity. Since then I've been really down. Also with my last one (miscarriage) I'd felt cramping now. This time nothing. So I've got it in my head that this one's not it.
    What happened at acupuncture? Don't lose hope. Look at yourself in the mirror and be positive. This is the one. 😉good luck

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allykat111 For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (02-09-2015),Ladydee  (29-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kiki - congratulations on being PUPO hun, try to stay positive hun this could be the one. I am sure nothing that happened at your acupuncture appointment could have affected the result although I know how easy it is to start thinking negatively after transfer. I thought acupuncture was supposed to be relaxing, what happened? Hope you have started to feel more positive since your post, good luck and keep us posted.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Aww Kiki, how are you going Hun? It's so hard to remain positive throughout this journey 😔 I'm curious too as to what happened at acupuncture? Swap to a different clinic if it was the acupuncturist who left you feeling negative.....that's the opposite of what they are supposed to be doing and just not on at all 😠 I'll keep everything crossed that this your take-home bubba cycle. When do you get to test? Xxx

Heyside, I'm glad you're feeling positive with your naturopath. Sounds like you've been doing some big changes! How's the different diet going? I'm guessing it would get easier the longer you follow it? Your Dr WDA appt must be getting closer now, Sept is just around the corner! I just seen that he will be slowly handing over the reins next year. I'm glad you're feeling great and healthy with your changes and I hope you get to cycle again ASAP Xxx

AFM- completely in love with my little man which is just as well as breastfeeding sure does suck! 👎🏼 For different reasons, I've found it so so hard both times...anything but "natural" for me! Just recovering from a nasty mastitis infection and have once again resorted to pumping which is one thing I was trying to avoid this time around but....ah well....I'm still in complete awe that this precious little boy is even really mine so, he does make it all worth it really
    Last edited by Ladydee; 29-08-2015 at 23:33.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (03-09-2015),kiki1  (02-09-2015),StillHopeful  (30-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going @kiki1. Thinking of you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to allykat111 For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just thought I'd pop on & let you know I'm pregnant!
    Had my BT today & my levels were 825. I have been a POAS addict so knew but last time has made me very cautious & scared. I've been having really bad period pain cramps the last couple of days too which has scared me a lot. Basically going to be a big scaredy cat for a while I think. 2nd BT is monday so I shall wish away the days till then.
    Thank you so much for thinking of me ladies. It's been a whirlwind of emotions since FET & its so nice to come on here again to your support. xx

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (03-09-2015),Ladydee  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee so nice to hear from you and letting us know how you & the little man are going. Sorry to hear that breastfeeding has been so tough. Mastitis OUCH! I really hope it gets easier for you. xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OooooMG!!!! Congratulations @kiki1 !!!! 😄🎊👶🏼 I completely know how you're feeling right now.....unbelievably freak'n lucky and happy but at the same time now it's like the TWW feeling has been quadrupled x 1000 and you've never felt so desperate for something to work out in your life! I don't have any tips to get through it I'm afraid but take a big breath.....that's a fantastic result! Please update us, I'm thinking of you 😘

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (02-09-2015),StillHopeful  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiki1 - Oh wow hun, what amazing news to come online this morning and read, huge congratulations to you I am so so happy for you. I can understand how cautious you must be hun so big hugs, really hoping this is your take home bubba though. Look forward to reading about some amazing results from Monday too which will be reassuring for you x x

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (04-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee so nice to hear from you, glad to hear you and enjoying every minute with your little man. Can relate to the frustrations of the breastfeeding, it just didn't work for at all and I had mastitis 3 times and have to say its the worst I have every felt, hope the problems are easing and everything is settling slightly. I am sure everything is worth it like you say to have your little boy snuggling in your arms xxx

AFM - Not feeling as confident at the moment with the naturopath we had a follow up appointment this week where she told me I was basically doing well with diet just need to cut back on the fruit a little, also to keep up with the supplements and start some meditation. I really think she thinks I have all the time in the world for my body to start working correctly which I don't, and have to say meditation is definitely not me. My appointment with Wazza is only 3 weeks away so we are at a stage where we have to decide where to go and what to do. We thought we would have got another cycle in with the current clinic by now but since we have been encouraged to take this break and get my body in gear we seem to be a long way from cycling again. Considering going to see Wazza to see what he has to say but still have the niggles in my head about asking for copies of my records and upsetting my current clinic and FS who I have become so close to - think its about time we started putting ourselves first!!!!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (04-09-2015)