Closed Thread
Page 71 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Great to hear from you thatwldbme, sorry to hear about the diabetes though hun sounds like you have it under control though which is good. Can't believe your 30 weeks now, time seems to have gone so fast, you may think otherwise lol! Hope the next 5 weeks go quickly so you can relax before your precious bundle arrives, keep us updated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thatwldbme so happy to hear from you. Yay! you're on the home run now Hope the GD doesn't cause you too much trouble. Before you know it bub's going to be in your arms. Wishing you all the best in the exciting count down xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone been on estradiol vale rate to thicken lining? My oestrogen levels are usually good, although prone to OHSS & lining isn't too bad but it could be thicker so we may give this a try. I am a bit hesitant though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiki1 - I was on oestrodiol tablets (compounded) on my fet cycles to thicken my lining as my natural hormones were switched off. Haven't heard of estradiol vale rate is it similar? Has your dctr prescribed it? Remind me what type of cycle are you doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for response Heyside. Yes they're oestrodol tablets but in pessary form. I'm doing a stimulated (gonal) FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok kiki1 I was only asking as I was told to use the tablets in a stimulated cycle in the past but that was the wrong information as they work on the pituitary in the brain and stop you from ovulating. Being a pessary though it should go straight to your lining where it is needed, it was similarly suggested to me in the future to use estrogen patches to go directly to lining. The tablets definitely worked for me in developing a thicker lining so hopefully the pessaries will do the same for you, good luck hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lovely x

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going on here? Anyone currently cycling? How is that gorgeous baby boy of yours @Ladydee? Hope you are settled at home enjoying him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just a quick post for now to let you know how things went at the naturopath. She was pretty good and went through my full history of pcos, Ivf and diet. I have been put on the paleo diet which I have been trying to get my head around for the last week, I haven't started it properly yet but have organised the weeks meals for it. Currently spending a few days in Brisbane with DH's work so not the best time to start. She has also changed my pre conception vitamins added in a vit c supplement, N-Acetyl-Cysteine and something else. She seems to think she will bring on natural ovulation and maybe even I will conceive naturally. This is where I am skeptical I really dont think she will work miracles after my history. We are powering ahead with our other testing and hope to start another cycle within a couple of months. Have to say I am feeling healthier since starting my exercise and stopping the dairy 3 weeks ago but have lost weight and am now under my bmi so hoping the paleo diet will improve this when I start cooking up some of the snack food I have found.
    Last edited by Heyside; 17-08-2015 at 09:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear naturopath went well Heyside. I personally am always a bit sceptical when I hear alternatives say 'conceive naturally' when it's so complex but hey a girl can hope I think if you get some extra supplements & feel some control in all this it's a positive. Hope the testing goes well & look forward to hearing your good results x