Closed Thread
Page 70 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Still pinching ourselves that this is even happening but we finally did it! Family complete and time to start healing from all of the shhhite stuff that happened along the way. Still deciding on a name (middle name really) but our lil-man was born at 1:53pm yesterday, 3rd of August
    Weight=4160 (38 weeks)
    Length=51cm
    Bub and I are doing well, our little guy just needed a bit of monitoring overnight in the Special Care Nursery with a bit of fluid on the lungs but is expected to be back with us sometime this morning......I've been getting wheeled down to SCN for feeds and cuddles thank goodness Could not have gotten here without the ***incredible*** support and shared knowledge from this thread (you've been there through it all Heyside and I can't emphasise how much I think of you!😘).

As absolutely heart-wrenching as this whole journey is, they are worth the fight ladies. I want to see nothing but BFP's swamping this thread in the next couple of months!!! ✨✨✨✨

This is what our little man thought about being woken up at 4am this morning.....😜

Attachment 72059
    Congratulations, I'm so happy for you. He is stunning and already full of attitude!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Still pinching ourselves that this is even happening but we finally did it! Family complete and time to start healing from all of the shhhite stuff that happened along the way. Still deciding on a name (middle name really) but our lil-man was born at 1:53pm yesterday, 3rd of August
    Weight=4160 (38 weeks)
    Length=51cm
    Bub and I are doing well, our little guy just needed a bit of monitoring overnight in the Special Care Nursery with a bit of fluid on the lungs but is expected to be back with us sometime this morning......I've been getting wheeled down to SCN for feeds and cuddles thank goodness Could not have gotten here without the ***incredible*** support and shared knowledge from this thread (you've been there through it all Heyside and I can't emphasise how much I think of you!😘).

As absolutely heart-wrenching as this whole journey is, they are worth the fight ladies. I want to see nothing but BFP's swamping this thread in the next couple of months!!! ✨✨✨✨

This is what our little man thought about being woken up at 4am this morning.....😜

Attachment 72059
    Ladydee I am so so so happy for you and your little family, I have just come on here and seen the picture of your little man and just sobbed I was so happy to read about his safe arrival after everything you have been through. He is absolutely gorgeous, just so precious, keep us updated on how is doing and hope he is back with you soon. I can understand you needing recovery time after all the crap you have been through but its onwards and upwards from here hun and only positive times ahead getting to know your little man. How did your DD react when she first met her little brother?

You have just made my day sending love your way x x x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATULATIONS LADYDEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is sooooo cute. I am soooooooo happy to hear that he got here safely & mummy ladydee is doing well. Just look at that face & the cheekiness ha love the finger!! I really hope looking down @ him in your arms will help speed the healing. I am just so happy you finally have the little guy here safe & sound. Sending you lots and lots of love, hugs and healing!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    After going to see the nurse and doctor yesterday its been decided we will talke a bit of time to see a nautropath and see what she can do for us. My dctr also isnt too keen on naturapaths himself but apparently he likes the way this particular one works, she uses blood tests rather than assuming things and make decisions from there. I still have my reservations so will have an initial appointment and decide if to continue from there.

I am also having a series of blood tests to check things over and DH will have his sperm tested. When all that is done lol then we will move onto menopur. My dctr is also doing more research into growth hormones which I asked about he said he hasn't used them and there is some controversy into its uses.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on the safe arrival Ladydee!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Yolandac31 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside How do u feel about having another break? Test results may mean additions/alterations so think that's great they're getting onto that. I can understand dr's scepticism & tbh when I read the first part I was thinking uhoh but that change when I read that dr likes this one. Unfortunately there's a few dodgy ones out there - I've been burned by a couple. A good one is great & one that's been rec'd by ur doc is fantastic & perhaps they'll work in conjunction with each other. Have they said how long bloods will take? At least sperm is a quick result.

AFM AF arrived yesterday. Start FSH on sat. I'd love to do a natural FET but as my cycle is a variable & roughly going on a 33-38 day I think it's just easier for everyone if we go our usual trusty stimulated one.

Ladydee hope you're enjoying baby bliss! Keep us updated, esp on name

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (06-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiki1 - yes I thought uhoh too at first hun an decided we werent going to go it was my dctrs opinion that changed things. She actually works out of my clinic one day a week and he said he wouldn't let this happen if he didn't believe in what she does. I have signed a document to let her see all my past blood tests and results and yes they will work together. I have booked an appointment with her for next Wednesday so will see what shes says and make judgement from there. Not sure how long bloods will take, not long hopefully, waiting to hear from fs to see if he wants me to have inhibin a and b tested too, hes checking price and if it will be worth it. We are waiting for the halo test to start at my clinic for sperm test as its $200 cheaper than sending off for testing (should be soon and every little counts in this process especially seen as we are having a bit of time out anyway).

Great to hear you have got started again hun nice when af arrives and it means good news and a step forward. Good luck with it all hun hoping this FET is the one for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee hope you are enjoying your time as a new family its just so precious enjiy every minute x x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (06-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Even better if she works in the clinic & will see all results. Let us know how wednesday goes lovely.
    Thank you, I really hope this one's the one for us too...for us all! x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    GAAAAH!!!! Ladydee he is sooooooo adorable!!!!! congratulations hun, you made it! your family is whole now!!!!

Ladies I have been in the background and checking up on everyones updates, and as ladydee said, we want more BFP and I have everything crossed by the year ends you will have them!!!

AFM I am now 30w, and have gestational dietbetes, yay! not! but its not all too bad, just got to watch how much I eat and test my blood sugar 4 times a day. 5 weeks till I go on maternity leave and hope for a safe arrival of my little miss.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thatwldbme For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-08-2015),Ladydee  (06-08-2015)