Closed Thread
Page 7 of 101 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee - Really hoping you get amazing news at your scan on Tuesday hun, it really is your time and you have all the girls here behind you cheering you along . You will then be able to relax and have such an amazing Christmas x Thanks for the info on the types of FET's I had only heard of the natural and medicated (injection) cycles so the HRT protocol is quite new to me so will be interesting to see what protocol is chosen for me, presume it wont be natural as I have no cycle as such.

pjk - Congratulations hun so amazing seeing that heart beat makes it feel so real. Hope you have an amazing Christmas enjoying yours and DH's special secret until you share your news.

thatwldbme - Sounds like work is keeping you busy through your tww which is good. As for the drinks many women drink for quite a while before they know they are pregnant but I suppose you have one up on them as you know there is a very high chance you are pregnant as you have seen the follicle develop and ovulate. The decision is entirely yours, since you have made the decision to drive though it wouldn't be hard to cover up why you are not drinking would it?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (19-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am out this cycle! Finally decided to POAS- went to the loo and noticed a very light AF visit as well. Needless to say there was only one sad line on the HPT! Hope you other lovelies in your TWW have some better luck. Xx
    Last edited by S234; 20-12-2014 at 10:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww im sorry s234 im sorry to read this i hope you are ok! Take

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry accidentally hit send! Take some time out for yoyrself and enjoy a wonderful xmas with those you love x

Heyside how are uou feeling? Better i hope x

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww @S234 honey, no no no this is not meant to happen. Your meant to get a BFP!!! Like all of us. I can only imagine how your feeling. This makes me so sad. 😯 @Ladydee how are you feeling? Good luck for Tuesday in case I forget to say it then. @Heyside I was just planning on having the one glass of red wine tonight. I'm still in 2 minds about it. I have a feeling as soon as I get there I will be against it. Only 7 more days for my BFP blood test. @RD15 How's the jabbing going? @mrswokie how's everything going with you? @pjk congratulations! Goodluck with keeping this wonderful news to yourself. I am still wondering myself when that time comes for me if I would be able to keep it to myself hehe. Everyone else? Not long to Christmas now. How is everyone in general feeling?

I had a girl at work telling me when she fell pregs she knew she was before she even tested, she said when u push on your lower abdomen just a little bit above your pubic bone, said if it pushes in easy your not but if it's a bit hard or like pushing your fingers into play dough type feel it means your pregs. Don't know how much truth is in that but sounds a little bogus to me, but of course what's the 1st thing I do when I get home start pushing away but I didn't push too hard because I was worried of pushing too hard. Haha to be honest I have no idea what I am feeling.
    Still feel positive, I feel very different this cycle all the classic pregnancy symptoms I had last cycle due to the pregnyl shots aren't there or I am not noticing it as much this round, however I had 2 break downs on Wednesday and Thursday. Wednesday I was swearing like a trooper ****ed off at work and Thursday I cried like a little baby in my managers office telling her I had enough then cried Thursday night whilst watching Michael buble Christmas special and seeing his ever so adorable baby boy. And also the last week I have been very gassy. And I mean how is it possible to be so gassy like I am farting like I have eaten 10 kilos of cabbage or something. Anyway hope that gave you all a lil giggle because trust me my DF doesn't find it as Funny anymore hehe 😂
    Last edited by thatwldbme; 20-12-2014 at 12:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Injections Support Thread #4

Urgh, @S234 I'm sooo so sorry! I was really hoping this was it for you I remember clearly what that feeling was like knowing that it was time to move onto IVF and the unknown of it all is very scary. A couple of more hurdles added in and then it's not all that majorly different to the FSH OI/IUI. You FS will learn a lot more about where your infertility problems lay exactly and then hopefully come up with a wiz bang plan of attack to overcome them. I do believe being with the right FS can make a massive difference in how much time/money it takes to get there but that's just my opinion We're here to support you every step of the way, as much as you want/need us to. Keep up with your supplements and then kick up your heels and try to enjoy the silly season so that you're all refreshed and ready to get back into it in the new year. 2015 = new year, new start! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @S234 sorry to hear. Try to enjoy the festive time with your loved ones.

I'm not so confident on this round. After finding out my lead follie had disappeared, I had a blood test to see if I had already ovulated. Came back negative. Went back in for a scan on Friday and had 18mm, 15mm, 12mm, 11mm and 10mm. FS said there was a risk that if I triggered I could potentially release 3 follicles. We decided to go ahead. So I triggered and hubby and I just relaxed, tried not to think about it and just had fun!!

But I also spoke with FS as I am on a high dose and it is taking me 2+ weeks to get any action happening and now with a number of follies she thinks the OI path may not be for me. We will see after this round and if nothing happens we will discuss where to go from here. Hope this makes sense.

I will remain positive and just like you say @thatwldbme, my BFP test will be on 6th Jan 😄😄😄

Wishing everyone a happy and safe festive season...good luck with scans and the like to those who will be having them. And rest up when you can ladies!!! Spend time with the ones you love xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    S234 - Sorry to hear that news hun so frustrating isn't it , take it easy over Christmas relax and enjoy before starting again in the new year - we WILL reach our goal all of us I am sure of it just a shame the journey is so long and tiresome.

thatwldbme - Hope you enjoyed your night out , not long for you now hun, glad you are feeling positive - hope this is the one for you. As for the comment from your friend at work I would take that with a pinch of salt lol! It made me smile though, funny what old wives tales are still circling.

MrsWokie - I did the same thing in a previous cycle and triggered even though I possibly had 3 follies, hope you catch one hun try and stay positive. Confusing when things don't happen to plan and other options have to be discussed but you will get there hun good luck.

Ladydee - Good luck for tomorrow hun, hoping to hear amazing news for you so you can relax over Christmas.

AFM - Feeling much better now, I definately think the cramps where af related probably after my ovaries were so swollen after my EPU. Things seem to have relaxed and calmed down now though which is good. My af has lessened now and has returned to its usual very low flow still worry about that wondering if my lining is as good as they say it is at scans.

Hope everyone is ready to celebrate an amazing Christmas, what are everyone's plans? We plan a very quiet one just me, DH and DD at home, will be nice to just to chill out, cant wait to see DD's face when she opens all her 'frozen' presents she is a huge fan of Elsa lol!

Those ladies in the TWW hope you get some amazing news before of after Christmas I am sure that would make your celebrations very special

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG ladies, I feel sick! I've been awake since 3:15am and getting more anxious by the minute..... I either just want today to be over with already or for it to just never come so I can be blissfully unaware and still have hope. I have my scan at 8:00am and then I have to work 8:30 til 5:00pm regardless of what the outcome is and even the thought of that is freaking me out! I feel like if bub is chromosomal-y ok then we might be good and in with a chance but.....we just wont know that for several more weeks so anything could happen!
    @Heyside - I'm so glad you're feeling better now....did you start off with a bigger AF? I'm hosting my first Christmas breakfast this year with the grandmas and Aunty (will try to make cinnamon scrolls from scratch....*try*) and then depending on the day, we might all head down to the beach with a pop up gazebo to veg out and my MIL is putting together an easy light late lunch/early dinner
    @mrswokie - I think @Heyside has had a similar scenario with disappearing big follicles (with proved no ovulation) and it ended up being a cyst? I love your attitude of remaining positive and I wish you nothing but luck in catching one of those 3 eggs to start 2015 of with the best of news xxx

How are you going @thatwldbme? I'm sorry to read you'd had a couple of rough days Lol about the gas.....stuff it, our DH's get things too easy as it is so tell him to sniff and suck it up Are you really not going to POAS??
    @RD15 - how are you going Hun? Any progress scans/ bloods to report??

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi

@S234 So sorry to read your news. Hope you can try and relax and enjoy the holidays with a fresh start in 2015.

@pjk How exciting and definitely must be a relief. Must be very surreal. I'm hopeless at keeping secrets good luck with trying to keep it quiet till your 12W scan.

@thatwldbme Hope you were able to enjoy your xmas party and tht the TWW is not sending you too crazy. I hope your work situation gets better too nothing worse work stressing you out. When is your BT?

@nrswokie Good luck with this cycle and hope this is the one for you. I did OI for a bit but then quickly moved onto IVF as there is more guarantee of getting a BFP IUI ends up costing about the same as IVF so did one IUI then moved onto IVF. Whichever path you decide to take i hope you get your BFP in 2015.

@RD15 How are you going hun? Where are you up to in your cycles? Hope all is coming along.

@Heyside Glad to hear your feeling better and good to hear AF sorted it self out kind of I found mine is normally quiet light but after IVF it has been pretty erratic put that down to all the different drugs. I'm sure your lining was just as the scans say. I'm sure 2015 will be your years sending you lots of positive vibes.

@Ladydee Good luck with your scan today hope all goes well and you can get some reaussaurance that you need. I have been up most mornings around 5am doing POAS and watching them like a hawk. BT is tomorrow so excited and nervous. Praying for some good strong numbers. Sending lots of postivie vibes your way for today's scan.

AFM - TWW is almost done and hasnt been too bad have kept busy with xmas shopping and outings with friends. BT is tomorrow feeling excited and nervous after the last IVF round ending with a chem. Had pregnyl injections this round but pretty sure they are out of my system now as last one on Monday 15th December. Praying this is it would be the best xmas present ever. Wishing every one a very merry xmas stay safe and enjoy spending time with your loved ones.

BFP.jpg

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (23-12-2014)