Closed Thread
Page 66 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    AFM - I am sorted for Thursday's intra-lipids, a good friend is looking after DD so I can relax and do what needs to be done. Have another scsn before my treatment too on Thursday so hoping my lining has reached a nice 8mm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 - Goodluck for tomorrow's scan. Woah Anaphylaxis extra scary especially pregos you poor thing. Hope the Crohn's calms it's horribleness.. geez give excited a break! x
    @Heyside - that's good news. Hope the scan shows a juicy lining x
    @Ladydee - I've been meaning to ask you if you're finally able to relax & enjoy your preg after last week? I hope so! x

AFM After dr stuffing us around wanting to change our app I stood my ground & although a bad time for dh we're back in tomorrow. They also suggested a couple of weeks off could allow us to cool down & prepare some q's - no thank you!
    I wanted to know if you ladies have any questions to arm me with or future treatment suggestions?
    So far I'm thinking would my coeliac/immune issues be a prob, or next ER do pgd?
    Also I'm assuming we can't jump into another FET but if/when did you try again?
    You guys have helped arm me with q's & confidence to ask for further testing after we went month after month of failed OI's (SOOOOO GRATEFUL) here I lean on you again xxxx
    Last edited by kiki1; 30-06-2015 at 21:12.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (01-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiki - Good on you hun for staying strong and making sure you got in for that appointment. Sounds like you had some good ideas of asking about immune issues and maybe pgd testing that's the things I will be asking to be tested next. After my chemical I went on a month of the BCP but that is the norm for me and will always be the start to a cycle as my hormones are just so wacky, I have heard of many women going straight into another cycle. So sorry that this is a late reply as you would have already had your appointment by now. Hope it went well and you got some answers.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (01-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kiki1 I'm not sure what immune issues you have but I have a fair few and I've actually had 3 pregnancies from 4 transfers- I mc, 1 ectopic and the current one. I have been on intermittent steroids here and there through the cycles but nothing official. I'm jot sure if Italy a difference this time but I've been on clexane from the start of this cycle due to breaking my ankle 😊 so purely coincidental and now they won't take me off it!

Anyway, I think it depends on your hcg levels as to whether you can cycle again, in my experience they normally make you wait a cycle as the chances of mc again are high otherwise. I think this isainly to do with the quality of the lining. Hope this helps and good on you for standing your ground, I had to do it a few times and although it's never pleasant you feel much better afterwards!
    @Heyside good luck for your intralipids tomorrow and hope your lining is over 8mm.
    @Ladydee hope all is well with you 😊

Had my scan today and all is well with bub, apparently perfect thank god! We had to look away while she checked its 'bits' and it was almost tempting to sneak a peak. Still on house arrest/bed rest - god it's hard! Not sure how you did it for so long @Ladydee I've taken up crocheting 😊

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-07-2015),kiki1  (01-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 YAY!!!!! Perfect lil bub a very, very well deserved bub after all you've been through, I am so sorry you went through all that. I knew of one but not the other! Wow you're a warrior woman to be so strong to keep going through those tough times but boy was it worth it to hear the news you heard today. I am so, so happy for you for you mummy-to-be. xxx

AFM - App went well. Dr ordered NK, Karotype & clotting etc which will take a month. Whilst dr said we could've started again now we've all agreed best to wait for the tests. I feel like this will give my body a break although there's a still a part of my that wants to just go again. Also wants to use embryo glue next transfer which I'm very happy about & wanted a month to mull over my lining as regardless of my hormone levels my lining stays the same. Although not a big issue but something wants to think about. So overall very productive & feel much better for answers & moving forward.
    @Heyside Goodluck for tomorrow! xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excited1 - Fabulous news that all was perfect for your scan hun. How long have you been on bed rest for now? Are you expected to be on it for much longer? It must be worth it though if bub is doing so well.

Kiki1 - Great that all went well at your appointment hun, sounds like your dctr is being very thorough. You seem to be happy with the outcome too which is good as you move forwards.

AFM - I had another scan today and my lining is 9.2 which is the thickest it has been yet for transfer, really happy my nurse increased my dose of HRT meds. I had my intra-lipids today and transfer will be next Wednesday.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (02-07-2015),Ladydee  (02-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    9.2 wow! That's great Heyside. All systems good to go good luck for wednesday. x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Heyside that's unreal!!! 👍👌👊

Ladies, I have my dad visiting for a few days but I'll jump on soon for a proper post Xxx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (03-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside yay for your lining!! 9.2 is awesome, I'm not sure I ever achieved that!! Bet you can't wait til Wed now. Have you got a nice relaxing day planned?
    @kiki1 sounds like your FS has some great ideas and it always made me feel better thinking they had suggestions to try. Hope your body enjoys the break from everything.
    @Ladydee hope you are having a great time with your dad.

AFM had another bleed this morning unfort so had another check up but this time they are admitting me. Had a few tightenings also- prob about 10 today but everything looks fine and cervix is totally unchanged. So I'm now sitting here crocheting like a nanna 😊

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (08-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies hoping the extra lining does the trick for me. I know everyone says it isn't necessary but we have decided to take a different strategy this cycle and I plan on easing off everything for at least a week. So will be having a week of chilling out, watching movies and reading, have decided it cant hurt. Last cycle I was so busy after transfer with dd's birthday and then organising everything for Bali (which I know should have been relaxing in itself but didn't seem to work that way).

Excited - so sorry to hear about your bleed hun, thinking of you. Sounds like you will be in the right place hun, glad they are keeping an eye on you.